USADA being allowed to show up anytime anywhere

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These maffakkas can show up on your door any where any time. You have to tell them where you are all year around. Honestly I wouldn't agree to this shit. Imagine you having a nice gangbang party or just a one on one, you know maybe drunk and stuff, and these guys show up. That would suck.

These maffakkas can show up on your door any where any time. You have to tell them where you are all year around. Honestly I wouldn't agree to this shit. Imagine you having a nice gangbang party or just a one on one, you know maybe drunk and stuff, and these guys show up. That would suck.

Lol. Would suck if anyone showed up while you were doing that, such is life.

And where is the difference between USADA testers showing up and anybody else showing up?

And where is the difference between USADA testers showing up and anybody else showing up?
When USADA shows up you have to pee in a cup with a semi-hard on while they watch you do it.

Fighters don't deserve dignity, they need to be treated like the caged animals that they are.

For the ones being paid massive dollars, i'm fine with it. But for the fighters who aren't even paid well, having to go through that kind of thing must really suck. Would feel like your not even being compensated for having to subject yourself to something like that year round.

It because people dope in the night and its gone early in the morning..

These fighters need to stand up for themselves and stop getting forced into everything. Reebok, Usada, likeness rights and who knows what else. To be straight savages in the cage they sure are pushovers everywhere else.

When USADA shows up you have to pee in a cup with a semi-hard on while they watch you do it.

especially difficult after a gangbang

jim-carrey-pee-o.gif

pretty sure the fighters give USADA a time (usually early in the morning) that they can expect them to be home for a test. Otherwise, USADA shows up at their gyms during business hours and other places at random times.

You won't know what day they might show up at your home, but when they do, it'll be at the 6AM time you list in the whereabouts system. (if you choose 6AM as your time).

First you figure out how to have sex, then worry about being interrupted.

Yeah, if I was a fighter, there's no way I would agree to that bs.

Didn't wand or chael say it's just some creepy looking guy comes at you outta nowhere n tells you to strip down n pee in a cup?

Other pro athletes don't have to deal with that bs.

I get what they are trying to do, but that seems like going a bit overboard

clean fighters should be grateful that there are active agents keeping the playing field fair for the, dirty fighters would be more concerned about pissing hot than having their privacy intruded on

Back