Jason Knight is such a fan friendly fighter

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1212_bisp_Jason%20Knight%20file.jpg

Feels like a mix between Nate, Cerrone and Diego. Shit talking, goes hard, creative off his back, extremely aggressive. Earned a fan.

After somewhat lackluster debut against Kawajiri he looked much better. I will pay attention to him (although I don't see him bursting into upper tier)

After somewhat lackluster debut against Kawajiri he looked much better. I will pay attention to him (although I don't see him bursting into upper tier)
problem is kawajiri is his worst possible matchup. kawajiri is a sticky grappler, and knight loves playing off his back.

knight has potential, but still needs to improve.

He has heart, he was dominated by Musa Khamanaev until Musa gassed and Knight submitted him, but before that he was caught many times with powerful shots.

Very underated fight

He has heart, he was dominated by Musa Khamanaev until Musa gassed and Knight submitted him, but before that he was caught many times with powerful shots.

Very underated fight

Well past prime Kawajiri crushed him too.

I became a fan after that fight today as well.

Both guys showed a ton of heart, solid striking, good action on the ground. It really had everything you could want in an mma fight.

He is raw and not anywhere near contender status yet, but the intangibles are there.

was awesome fight....
so he is the one that did the Ota Octapus side escape/crucifix on Crusher?

thinking he saw my original vid on how to do it

Well past prime Kawajiri crushed him too.

Jason fought Kawajiri and Musa on less than 2 weeks notice basically off the couch. He still had Musa fighting off submissions the whole fight from his back until he finished one, he had Kawajiri in some trouble too just didn't have enough time to prepare. His actual pro record is 18-2 now, only 4 guys he went to a decision with were Kawajiri, Roberts, Alers and Thiago Moises. All others he finished in first or second. Only 24, and has a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Hearing his shit talk and post fight speech my friends and I both said he sounded like me lol. War Knight.

was awesome fight....
so he is the one that did the Ota Octapus side escape/crucifix on Crusher?

thinking he saw my original vid on how to do it

Yeah, but he has been doing that since before he started actually training. He did his first adult amateur MMA fight when he was 14. I remember the first time I trained with him he surprised me with it. If you put that video up 10 years ago that may be where he saw it, but when I asked him he just said he always did that. I started calling it the Jason Knight escape.

Entertaining fighter, hope to see him more. Does anyone know if he has instagram or some sort of social media?

Mikey seems like u really know him, if true cool. Just thought he might have seen it, as first I saw that was when that Japanese fighter did it to me, and Ive been around a long time. Both him and Kawajiri could not hit each other, because Kawa seatbelted him, so Big John had to stand up the weird stalemate haha!

Guy is definitely fan friendly, like a love child between a Cerrone and a Diaz, which is pretty awesome!

Feels like a mix between Nate, Cerrone and Diego. Shit talking, goes hard, creative off his back, extremely aggressive. Earned a fan.

Maybe you should tell him that yourself... 03:19

Back