When CM Punk defeats Mickey Gall...

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will you bow down before the mighty CM Punk? Will you acknowledge the future GOAT, and nod to his greatness? Sunrays will rip holes through the clouds above and bathe the new chosen one in divine light. Double rainbows will appear left and right, and all babies will stop crying. The great one will have risen, and will be prepared to take the belt and become the greatest GOAT of all time!!!

cm-punk-profile-cover.jpg

"Don't fuck with me, brah" -CM Punk

tumblr_lt1cp9IUSe1r4gvuko1_500.gif

Whether CM Punk wins or loses. It's going to be epically hilarious. This is a fight where the fans win no matter what the outcome.

I got nothing but respect for the guy. I'm not a wrestling fan. I didn't even know who he was before he announced he was joining the UFC. I get other fighters taking issue with it, but there beef and your beef should be with the UFC alone. You can't blame a man for taking every opportunity life affords him. With celebrity comes certain privileges and if that means C.M. can, undeservedly, fight in the UFC, God bless him. The man has balls of steel and I wish him the best and hope he doesn't get hurt too bad.

I don't trust straight edge people. Being sober 100% of the time can't possibly be healthy.

I don't trust straight edge people. Being sober 100% of the time can't possibly be healthy.
Those Vegan militant type ones I don't like. But knew some SxE bands and they weren't all exactly sober, not all but maybe 1 or 2 drank or smoked..more into living a decent life aside from that.

He is already undefeated. What else does he have to do to prove himself?

Show respect to the goat!!!

;)

There may be a job for you writing hacky copy in North Korea.

Back