UFC on Fox 20: Holm vs Shevchenko Post-Fight Press Conference Discussion (Video)

Holly Holm:"Ronda please come back before i go on a 0-10 streak,i need my payday!

Last edited:
FOTN: Knight, Alers
POTN: Herrig, Wineland

Attendance: 10,287
Gate: $1,000,000

Damn Barb/Mel didn't get FOTN....
A little too one-sided, although Gil did rock Edson at least once. Knight-Alers was kinda one-sided too but Knight's shit talking mid-fight and demands on the mic for bonus money might have done it. Closed mouths don't get fed!

Wineland is super honest. Seems like a thoughtful guy.

A little too one-sided, although Gil did rock Edson at least once. Knight-Alers was kinda one-sided too but Knight's shit talking mid-fight and demands on the mic for bonus money might have done it. Closed mouths don't get fed!
I waz a lot more stoked for Barb/Mel & it waz a clinic... but I'll look at Knight again. You're probably right about the shout out.

UFC doez give undisclosed pay... gotta think Barb/Mel got some of that.

good for Knight/Alers... they probably needed the money more anyway! haha.

Shevchenko goes on forever with her answers

Too much heartbreak in MMA recently, my will is being tested.

Valentina speaks three languages at least!
emot-allears.gif

Holly'z so cool & grounded. She'z visibly upset, but still talks like a champ who respects the competition.

Holmes looks brutalized and is crying

Was it a fun fight? Did they blow wad?

Remember when folks around here were saying that Holly Holm was the GOAT, and nobody could ever beat her? And worst of all, that she was actually attractive?

I do. It was pathetic.

Holy shit, if people don't start translating, I'm gonna go nuts

Watching holly on fs1 right now. Being super nice and humble but she is devastated to say the least. Tough to see.

Holmes looks brutalized and is crying

Was it a fun fight? Did they blow wad?
It was better than expected but still a slow, technical fight. Valentina countered beautifully with her lead hand. Got a couple takedowns. An accidental headbutt cut Holly.

No wad blown. However, wad was blown in the 1st prelim fight (HWs), Redneck Diaz Jason Knight blew his wad in FOTN.

Back