In 2001 Lesnar was arrested for possessing a large amount of steroids

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
lesnarmug1.jpg

Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the above mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a 'large amount of steroids.' Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a 'vitamin type of thing.' According to Cox, officers seemed 'very apologetic' when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/sports/brock-lesnar

shocking. i always just assumed he was a jacked white boy and i dealt with it.

He was framed then and framed now. The white boy is jacked. Stop hating.

I mean, if you're not half-retard you know that all of these WWE guys are loaded on HGH (inb4 punk)

Well the article says police thought it was a steroid but it was something else so he was exonerated

I mean, if you're not half-retard you know that all of these WWE guys are loaded on HGH (inb4 punk)
They gave Punk the placebo to make sure the other guys were getting the real shit. :D

Don't be absurd, we were reliably informed by the WWE Sherchildren / BrockRimmers that there's a strict drug & wellness policy in pro wrestling.

Back