Chael Sonnen

Donald Who?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With his suspension finishing , why isnt he calling out Wanderlei Silva? These two men had one of the most hostile and intense rivalries in The Ultimate Fighter history . There is too much unfinished business between these guys for this fight to not come into fruition. Scott Coker better get his chequebook out.

He's said numerous time and recently that he is retired.

That doesn't mean he won't fight again, but I don't see it happening unless there is a ton of money being thrown at him. Plus, this would likely happen in Japan for RIZIN so the suspension really doesn't matter.

I don't think he wants to fight anymore..he said a few things on Joes podcast..

With his suspension finishing , why isnt he calling out Wanderlei Silva? These two men had one of the most hostile and intense rivalries in The Ultimate Fighter history . There is too much unfinished business between these guys for this fight to not come into fruition. Scott Coker better get his chequebook out.

Cause he's old, retired, off peds, and he's already making good money outside of fighting. Possibly quite a bit more than he made while fighting.

Let USADA clear him, then feed him to DC.

btw, war sonnen!

He doesn't need the money, his money laundering and mortgage fraud business is doing well.

Not interesting to me.

He said himself "My race is ran" and isn't even sure if he'll pass the USADA tests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back