Terence Crawford: I'd never consider MMA. They get paid too little.

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Crawford used to wrestle and now is fighting on PPV tonight.

Hes getting paid a guaranteed $1.3 million tonight.

If Dana wasnt greedy he would attract A-level athletes like Crawford.

You know who else is fighting on that card?

George "Comanche Boy" Tahdooahnippah

35-2 boxing (hes probably gonna lose tonight)
Kickboxing champ
Top 10 wrestler in USA

If UFC paid decent, they would have another A-level athlete like him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tahdooahnippah#Kickboxer

and then you have guys like Chris Algieri, who was also kickboxer and wrestler and gets $1.5m to fight Khan, etc.

UFC missing out on some A-level talent

Last edited:
good for him. hes clearly athletic and explosive. would have likely been a lhw champ

Crawford doesn't realize the only reason he's making bank is because Arum is desperate for a big fight between him & Pacquiao, him vs. Postol should be a good fight tonight.

I thought fighter pay was in the right direction with Brock and Lucky Charms getting big show money.

Then I saw Dillashaw and Sages payouts and it just reaffirms why were lucky to be rid of Zuffa.

200.gif

i just looked him up. Apparently one of the best boxers out there, facing another undefeated russian guy tonight on ppv.

Tells me 2 things.

1. Boxing pays much better
2. Boxing does not market their stars good at all. I have never heard of this guy until right now, and i watch more boxing than the average person.

Conor wouldn't get out of bed for $1.3m, to be fair :cool:

after 30 fights, 4 titles and a #1 ranking he's earning less than brock lesnar... if you're good and you're worth the money you'll get paid, if you're not then there's other guys out there that are

If this was bait to get us upset...You failed TS.

He is 100% correct..Very smart dude. I hope others follow suit.

after 30 fights, 4 titles and a #1 ranking he's earning less than brock lesnar... if you're good and you're worth the money you'll get paid, if you're not then there's other guys out there that are

Bingo.

How does that explain Trius P4P #1 making $200k?

The best UFC fighters ever is only worth $200k?

Crawford used to wrestle and now is fighting on PPV tonight.

Hes getting paid a guaranteed $1.3 million tonight.

Shame on you Dana White for not paying fairly.

You should start an MMA promotion bro and pay everyone 10 million per fight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back