PED's are illegal..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
..for fighters.

Not for the average bro tho! Where can I find these PED's and are they expensive? I want to be as big as these guys.
134_Alistair_Overeem.jpg

5fe857636ccdcb46f005019762b5c951a843b1f67c87dca061e50e2892bd2f6d_large

The-Rock-Hercules-Workout-Chest-Dumbbells.jpg

Go to the nearest Gold's gym. Find the biggest guy there. Ask him.

Are they really as bad as people say? (make your pee pee small)

If you want to be big, you should ask bodybuilders not MMA fighters. MMA guys use different shit

Go any local gym. Read anything online. Do some damn research, it isn't hard to get or find.

Lift some damn weights. PEDs are not some kind of miracle muscle builder.

And many of the PEDs listed under USADA are illegal for you as well. In some countries, they are listed as narcotics. Plenty of guys doing prison time for peddling them.

Wait women have vaginas and men have penises ??? Since when??????????????/

That's exactly what they are. Assuming that your putting in your time with the iron.

That's the truth.

Any pro will tell you, it's mostly about drugs and food.

You can do high volume, low volume, doesn't much matter.

You cant get that big without PED's.
Quite true, but even using them you will be limited by your genetic potential. I'm plenty happy with my physique not using them, but non-competitive strength training is my interest.

..for fighters.

Not for the average bro tho! Where can I find these PED's and are they expensive? I want to be as big as these guys.
...legal depending on the ped. Good luck finding a legal source for most anabolic steroids, or for things like ibutamoren or ostarine that are still in trials, if there's even that far along. A lot of the rest are Rx only, so you'd still have some hoops to jump though to get them legally.

I started around 135, currently 215.

215 is what I shrank down to, I could have easily made 300+. I was only doing it 2 years and I was 250. Plenty of guys have gone from twig to 300+.

Genetic potential is not really a thing with steroids except how well you respond and your tolerance for side effects. Some people just can't handle the toxicity of high doses.

Where genetics comes into play is the shape of the muscle more than anything. Some people just have weird bodies or flat biceps.

Back