JDS at 17 years old.

Towelie by TKO

The Continental Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Translation:
I was 17 years old and as an Aquarian I use to dream a lot and I use to dream big.
It was precisely at that time when I tried to make the first big dream of my life became reality.
I was getting closer to the day of my Military Enlistment and unlike most of my friends the same age as me who didn't wanted to go serve the armed forces, I wanted.
I was seeing in that moment a great opportunity to change the reality of my life and became a honored and successful man. I wanted to pursue a Military career.
It would take to long to tell you guys this story , so I'm not gonna do this now, okay !?
Every time I do lectures I tell everyone this story so if you have not heard this I hope that soon you can hear it .
The important thing is that if my big first dream had come true, I would never be the Junior Cigano you all know today.
Life sometimes holds much grander surprises for us than we can even imagine. It's up to us to decide if we accept the reality we're living now or we move forward, take risks and change everything.
So, are you moving on or staying?
I'm sorry about my English I tried my best. Haha
Good night everyone!

I'd say I bet he was a lady-killer, but then again, his first wife was... his first wife...

To be fair, The Rocks first wife was also....y'know..

Not to be a dick, but isn't a military career in Brazil basically just marching around Brazil and stopping riots.

Those innocent eyes of someone who wouldn't think in a million years that would end up looking like this one day:

Picture13_original.png

Not to be a dick, but isn't a military career in Brazil basically just marching around Brazil and stopping riots.

Better than starting war and having veterans kill themselves everyday due to ptsd. Or are you proud of that?

Always thought he'd be the UFC champ and hold it for a long time. Too bad.

Better than starting war and having veterans kill themselves everyday due to ptsd. Or are you proud of that?
Why would I be proud of that? I didn't compare Brazil's military to ours or anyone else's.

Always thought he'd be the UFC champ and hold it for a long time. Too bad.

He did at least break the record for longest win streak in the history of the UFC's Heavyweight division. As someone who jumped on the JDS wagon the night of his debut, that was a hell of a ride and probably my favorite experience as an MMA fan.

You don't need physiognomy to see he's a naive, good natured man.

JDS is one of my favorite fighters. Seems like a great person but once he steps in that cage...damn.

Back