How many fighters have popped since USADA ?

graciefighterz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has a full list of how many fighters have popped under USADA rules.

Personally I dont think the sky is falling, most fighters are still passing testing. It was expected there would be a wave of fighters getting caught once stricter testing came into play, but long term Id expect it to go back down and even out more.

BJ Penn IV (admission) 6 Months 9/24/2016
Tim Means Ostarine 6 Months 8/2/2016
Yoel Romero Ibutamoren 6 Months 7/11/2016
Diego Brandao THC 9 Months 10/1/2016
Mirko Filipovic HGH (admission) 2 Years 11/8/2017
Gleison Tibau EPO 2 Years 11/6/2017
Carlos Diego Ferreira Ostarine 1 Year 4/30/2017
Felipe Olivieri Methyltestosterone Pending - est. 2 years est. 3/11/2018
Viscardi Andrade Unknown Pending - up to 2 years up to 4/12/2018
Frank Mir Turinabol Pending - est. 2 years est. 4/8/2018
Lyoto Machida 7-Keto DHEA (admission) Pending - est. 2 years est. 4/13/2018
Chad Mendes HGH (rumored) Pending - est. 2 years est. 6/10/2018
Ricardo Abreu Unknown Pending - up to 2 years up to 7/3/2018
Jon Jones Estrogen Blockers Pending - up to 4 years up to 7/6/2020
Brock Lesnar Estrogen Blockers Pending - up to 2 years up to 7/15/2018
Daniel Omielanczuck Meldonium Pending - Unknown
Islam Makhachev Meldonium Pending - Unknown
Abdul Kerim Edilov Meldonium Pending - Unknown

My prediction:
Conor Mcgregor anabolic steroids
I hope I'm wrong

Dont know if it reaches u there in brazil but there is a site called google try it out might surprise you

Dont know if it reaches u there in brazil but there is a site called google try it out might surprise you

Thanks dick. Or people can come on a forum and talk about these things... the point of a forum

Thanks for your awesome advice though, the site is clearly better because of you .

Chad Mendes HGH (rumored) Pending - est. 2 years est. 6/10/2018
Jon Jones Estrogen Blockers Pending - up to 4 years up to 7/6/2020
Jones was confirmed at the NSAC meeting last week. Hydroxy-clomiphene and an metabolite of letrozole.

Mendes' USADA sanction came down on the 20th, 2 years for GHRP-6. Not HGH, but a peptide that increases it's production in the body.

Thanks dick. Or people can come on a forum and talk about these things... the point of a forum

Thanks for your awesome advice though, the site is clearly better because of you .
Being a man of ratios id say a majority of your posts are either shertarded or pointless wikipedia questions? #learntoniternet

I feel like a lot of them are popping roids. not sure on the % of users vs caught. its like pokemon, gotta catch em all.

Why is Jones looking at 4 years?
He's likely only looking at 2 if Malki doesn't pull a supplement out of his ass. The anti-doping policy says that an athlete that fails for multiple substances CAN be given a 4 year ban for a first offence, but that doesn't mean they will be.

Wasn't one Chaels shticks being surprised to find out they had computers in Brazil?

Back