Have you ever imagined Hunto will cry over defeat by the hands of Lesnar?

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A lot of guys were expecting the fight to be 50/50 and that it will be either an early KO for Hunt or gNp by Lesnar.

But Hunt doing nothing to Lesnar for a whole round standing (K-1 position) and saying post-fight that it's impossible to KO him is something nobody expected.

I'll quote the GOAT answering to Mendez :
"One thing I know for sure tho, you can't put steroids on your chin."

So it's pretty embarassing for Hunt to say all this after getting his face wrestlepunched to the point of hard recognition. He knew Lesnar is not from the cleanliest fighters by eye test. But he was not giving a f*&k pre-fight like it will be easy money -- with or without steroids he was confident he was gonna KO LESNAR. And then all of a sudden he acts like a little girl. "I want all of his money."

Let's be honest, he did nothing to indicate he deserves even a little part of them 2.5 mill $.

conor_mcchrist-gif.122501

Conor Bless.

Attachments

• conor_mcchrist.gif
    conor_mcchrist.gif
    477.8 KB · Views: 315
If you're going to shitpost can you atleast make it remotely funny

mark hunt doesn't move the needle and was never dana's friend

At least no one can say that you let facts get in the way of a good story.

He's getting old and the test(agen) levels are dropping.

Look for the change to Marilyn Hunt in a decade or 2, a la clean decathlete Bruce.

estrogen blockers help you stay a man

^^^^ please?!?

Edit: Those carrots were pointing at kones post, but which doctor did some spell or magic brew to post before me

Edit edit: oh shit I was way late

Edit edit edit: at least I beat that fucking basement dweller. Stay down there basement dweller!

Interestingly, before the Diaz fight Conor was all full of himself, and then after defeat started throwing weight and reach excuses left and right. Quite similar to what Hunto is doing, with the exception that his complaints are all legitimate (although of course the demands are not). So, IDK, Hunt bless to you.

tbh Mark said repeatedly before the fight that Lesnar was roiding, and he still took the fight despite that because presumably because the money was good. So whilst i sympathise with the sentiment, in this particular case he got what he knew he was going to get and it does seem a bit out of character for Hunt to be making such a fuss.

A lot of guys were expecting the fight to be 50/50 and that it will be either an early KO for Hunt or gNp by Lesnar.

But Hunt doing nothing to Lesnar for a whole round standing (K-1 position) and saying post-fight that it's impossible to KO him is something nobody expected.

I'll quote the GOAT answering to Mendez :
"One thing I know for sure tho, you can't put steroids on your chin."

So it's pretty embarassing for Hunt to say all this after getting his face wrestlepunched to the point of hard recognition. He knew Lesnar is not from the cleanliest fighters by eye test. But he was not giving a f*&k pre-fight like it will be easy money -- with or without steroids he was confident he was gonna KO LESNAR. And then all of a sudden he acts like a little girl. "I want all of his money."

Let's be honest, he did nothing to indicate he deserves even a little part of them 2.5 mill $.

conor_mcchrist-gif.122501

Conor Bless.

Did you ever imagine growing up to be such a pussy? Everyone has their own problems.

Haters gonna hate.

When youve recently had MULTIPLE opponents pop for peds and likely many other opponents who were also on them. Its not that absurd for a guy whos clean to finally get pissed off and say "yo what the fuck, why do they get to keep all their money for cheating?!".

Hunts a stand up dude and has been a fun fighter to watch. He also turned his career around from the UFC wanting to buy him out and release him, to becoming a fan favorite and a household name. Not sure why anyone would hate on the guy.

Not crying over the defeat, he is pissed off at the cheating , and moreover that it was condoned by the UFC...

At least he isn't crying about the defeat over a skinny fat guy

Hunt-bless

I can't believe humans go to extremes like this to bash another fighter.

Back