Do you know why..

Diarico

The Excellence of Execution
@White
Reaction score
UFC did/does dubbed entrances? For example forrest and conor both had the Murphys playing but they got dubbed with alternative songs - is it a personal issue with specific artists or general copyright stuff?

Im no lawyer, but i know it's not personal issues. It's a financial decision, in one way or another.I always try to enjoy the moment live, because I know it will be diluted after that.

Because Dana's taste in music sucks lol. Most likely legal issues and the UFC not wanting go pay for anything it doesn't have to.

UFC did/does dubbed entrances? For example forrest and conor both had the Murphys playing but they got dubbed with alternative songs - is it a personal issue with specific artists or general copyright stuff?
The Murphys? Ha, we always called em the Dropkicks.

Honestly, I've never been one to notice or care what the walk out song is. Not for or against it, just indifferent.

Reverse psychology or something like that.

To help you forget how shitty UFC entrances are in general compared to PRIDE, they make them even shittier so that you feel like the plain night-of shit ones are pretty decent.

The songs that play in the background while I'm pissing or smoking? Never noticed.

reebok_symbol-700x622.png

Illuminati-Eyes.jpg

Back