I'm starting to enjoy WMMA more than Mens MMA

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So when the UFC first decided to establishe WMMA I was one of the critics. I just didn't think there was enough female talent and the fights I saw from them were crazy and messy scraps that seemed a little above street fighting.

But now after having the Women's divisions for more than 3 years I have to admit I was so wrong. In fact, they are quickly closing in on the men in terms of overall skill.

One thing I love about the women fighters is the passion they have. They are so fucking passionate about fighting and doing their best. It's like they are using their maternal instincts for care and using it to kick another girls ass. Their passion runs so deep and you can feel it in every fight. Ronda is the best example of this. She puts so much emotion into the fight and you can tell it's do or die in her mind. How many of the guys have this attitude? I just love that fucking passion so much.

Also the girls play it less safe than the guys. They are always looking to finish. And they get really bloody too. I feel like whenever the girls fight I'm gonna see some blood in there. I just love that shit.

The women are becoming better grapplers than the men also. The grappling exchanges are so exciting and technical with the women. I often find myself at the edge of my seat when the fight hits the ground because I know something crazy is gonna happen. The women are just more technical and better finishers than the men when it comes to grappling.

Finally, the women are just nice people. Compared to the male fighters, the females are just so much nicer and down to earth. A lot of them that I've met remind me of my mother who was such a nice lady who was always there for me no matter what. Whenever I've felt down and out my mother was always there to pick me up and help me keep going. A lot of these women fighters seem to have that same quality. Maybe that's why I love a lot of them so much and want to see them do well.

Last edited:
I feel the exact same way.. On average the womens fights are more entertaining imo...

So many killers now at 135 especially, but even 115 is filling out

are you trying to jinx tonights show or something??

cant wait for Kailin vs Felice

"Hey guys, check it out; another Macalpinerules thread!"

200_s.gif

I see what your saying, and generally agree w/ your points, especially the ones about your mom. Fantastic gal.

4626424b-ea26-466f-8d71-70bbd736b96e_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
I like wmma cause I like imagining my
Mom in a bikini fighting other moms in bikinis too... That's what you're saying, right? I agree

Things you might say right before getting a sex change?

I like how you added the nice people thing in to get the anti ronda people all fired up.... another great troll job my friend... still the best on the site by far

I wouldn't say I like it more, but I like WMMA as much as MMA.

I think you can enjoy WMMA without the wild claims that they have surpassed all men on technique and passion.

But yes, a lot of the women come in with a die hard attitude. Over the years the quality of their technique has improved and some are just down right good fighters.

only thing I like about it is that the underdogs win regularly no matter the odds. nice value. if it wasn't for womens mma id be down a shitload of money gambling. their fights usually suck though

You might be gay.

You have a tranny in your AV...

...and the OP likes to watch girls fight.

So, how is that gay of the OP exactly?

I think you're projecting your super gayness into the thread.

Mind you, I'm not homophobic, I'm just pointing out the obvious as far as your odd comment is concerned.

You have a tranny in your AV...

...and the OP likes to watch girls fight.

So, how is that gay of the OP exactly?

I think you're projecting your super gayness into the thread.

Mind you, I'm not homophobic, I'm just pointing out the obvious as far as your odd comment is concerned.

<41>

She's all woman, breh.

I've always enjoyed it. It's just two people pitting themselves against one another to see who is better, same as the men. And also great fights and snoozers, same as the men.

I will pretend I dont know what you are doing and add this,
JJ-Claudia was my fav fight from the UFC 200 weekend. I have no problem with women fights they are rarely boring

Back