UFC on FOX 20: Holly Holm vs. Valentina Shevchenko PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
135lbs- Holly Holm (10-1) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (12-2)

should be a fun fight but damn I hate when I like both fighters. I don't wanna see either take a loss

Hopefully Holm has this. Seems though a lot of upsets are happening. If it stays on the feet then I'd say she wins a UD, but we will have to see.

Holm needs this.

I hope Holly has stayed away from Jon's supplement cabinet. Go Holly (but please don't hurt Valentina too bad, she's cool)

Hopefully Holm has this. Seems though a lot of upsets are happening. If it stays on the feet then I'd say she wins a UD, but we will have to see.
I think the same but would love to see a see saw fight and KO by Holms

JJ said at her recent Q&A that she thinks Shevchenko is too small for the division.

1114.png

peeps be forgetting how often Schev does head and arm hip throws......

and how much Holly prepared to not get tossed by ronda this way, blocking with her left forearm keeping the hip away.....

Could prove interesting

Why are women headlining events. This isn't even a title fight. I don't get it. Whatever though, means I can stop watching sooner.

Guys and girls.. it's almost time to see the best striking in WMMA today.

Boxing champ turned kick boxer inside the cage vs Muay Thai champ.. and none looking for any ground game.

Only thing is I think Valentina is smaller on the 140 lbs mark or max in the low 140s.. while Holly would be around 10 lbs heavier.

I'm thinking Holly will win this.. I think she is better and her counter striking style would be in full effect tonight.

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Valentina. She's a world-class Muay Thai fighter, a blackbelt in Taekwondo & a blackbelt in Judo. She has all the skills in the world to defeat Holly Holm.

I think Holly's biggest advantage is size & reach. I think if Valentina can find a way to close the distance than her chances of victory are really high.

I just honestly think Valentina is a superior Martial Artist than Holly.

Hope this fight is as good as Melendez v Barboza!

I am starting to feel the pressure, my dick still isn't ready

I think a lot of people are sleeping on Valentina. She's a world-class Muay Thai fighter, a blackbelt in Taekwondo & a blackbelt in Judo. She has all the skills in the world to defeat Holly Holm.

I think Holly's biggest advantage is size & reach. I think if Valentina can find a way to close the distance than her chances of victory are really high.

I just honestly think Valentina is a superior Martial Artist than Holly.

Plus she can shoot a gun and can like swim really far.

Shevchenko to either get the KO or back Holm into a corner and get KO'd.

About to mix up a Negroni. A blood red cocktail to awaken the Just Bleed God's thirst.

Holm's got this one. Cant wait to see her fight Nunes.

Back