UFC on FOX 20: Bojan Mihajlovic vs. Francis Ngannou PBP (Discussion)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
265lbs- Bojan Mihajlovic (10-3) vs. Francis Ngannou (7-1)

mihajlovics game plan will be take him down and after watching ngannou basically shut down an elite wrestler in his last fight I see this fight being a sub 3 minute ko for ngannou

I wonder if they're going to push the narrative of Bojan being undefeated for nearly 10 years.

I can't believe I parlayed this guy before researching. His win before signing to the UFC was against a guy who's 0-4

Really don't know what to expect here. Just glad too see some big dudes on the card. I get disappointed sometimes with the 35ers, etc all the time

If Francis Ngannou keeps it standing. Easy ko victory for Ngannou.

who and who? How did this make it on the main card over wineland and frankie?

It's time for NGANNOU! SOMEBODIES ABOUT TO GET EXECUTED.

Bojan Mihajlovic can take this to the ground and finish this but I am going with Ngannou by KO

Bojan Mihajlovic is the guy who gave me my blue and purple belt, I can't wait to see him fight. He is a much better grappler than Ngannou, the problem will be taking him down because of the size difference, but I am sure Bojan can manage!

Do we really need a separate forum link for this 1st round finish? :)

We offer you this fight.

lol1.gif

The coin is tossed!

Yoooo I'm making a road trip to Portland for that card, it's about damn time the UFC comes back to the Pacific Northwest

who and who? How did this make it on the main card over wineland and frankie?
Francis "Blacker, Beastier" Ngannou.

He really should not be fighting a debutant right now. He deserves a tougher opponent. Lots of promise and talent.

Gotta go with Ngannou by TKO if he can avoid the takedown.

Back