Is it safe to say Jones was roided up to the gills?

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He used 2 banned substances - hydroxy clomiphene, letrozole.

And Brock Lesnar was catching up to him with only 1 estrogen blocker?

Jones is the GOAS (Greatest of all Steroids).

Juiced maybe, PEDs don't necessarily mean steroids.

The estrogen blockers indicate a level of sophistication that damages his legacy. It makes it sound like there is a regimen that has been getting followed for some time.

I think it's "safe to say" Jon Jones was doing all kinds of shit we'll never truly know for sure. The guy is a walking train wreck

Steroids are probably child's play in comparison to what
was really in his system.

I mean, he has little cocaine appetizers just before he has
cocaine, for crying out loud.

Last edited:
I don't know what's safe to say yet. I think if he took two EBs on purpose then he was likely covering for some sort of anabolic agent and he may have been cycling on and off the whole time but who knows... I don't think it's safe to say because safe means your taking out conjecture and that's all we have at this point, regardless of what people want to state as fact.

Steroids are probably child's play in comparison to what
was really in his system.

I mean, he did cocaine appetizers just before he had
cocaine, for crying out loud.

The estrogen blockers where so he never cried on the comedown

Here's an old post of mine from another thread that will break it down for you in easy to understand language.

So per the NSAC, Jones tested positive for Hydroxy-clomiphene, "an anti-estrogenic agent" & "Letrozole metabolite, an "aromatase inhibitor"

What does this mean? Why was he taking estrogen blockers?

Because he was on the gas lol. Anti aromatase agent will prevent your body from compensating for the extra test you're injecting. Prevents bitch tits etc.

He's been on for awhile. Anyone that's taking decent amounts of juice needs anti aromatase inhibitors.

Or it converts.

Aka titties.

you guys realize that jon jones admits to getting blacked out drunk/wasted every weekend while he's training right?

just because he doesn't remember shit doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Jones has done a lot of shit and probably has put a lot of shit in his body during his partying days, but he will always play the 'victim'.

Yeah. I'm gonna guess a buttplug was in play too. He was standing a bit awkwardly in that OSP fight.

It's safe to say alot of athletes are roided up to the gills.

Then why did he only pop now...
Because the force of both evils (coke/roids) were so strong that they actually tainted one another.

Kinda like when a butt ugly couple have beautiful children.
Science, bro.

Last edited:
The only thing we know for certain is that we should be skeptical of all fighters when it comes to PEDs. While it may be seen as cheating, the allure is always present when it comes to one's livelihood. The choice could have a massive impact on a fighter's potential earnings. It's easy to judge their actions from the outside looking in when it has no real impact on our day to day lives.

Back