Picking 4 (T)KOs on the main card tonight!

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Curran over Herrig
Ngannou over Mihajlovic
Melendez over Barboza
Shevchenko over Holm

What u guys think? Risky bet for sure ;)

Curran and Ngannou are easier to visualize, but i think Melendez will bring the storm and catch Barboza and
Shevchenko will score a late tko over Holm... I dont trust Hollys and Edsons chins ;)

I think a maximum of 2 of those will happen. Can't see Shevchenko KO'ing Holm, can't see Curran KO'ing Herrig. I wouldn't be all that surprised if Shevchenko got one though.

Curran over Herrig
Ngannou over Mihajlovic
Melendez over Barboza
Shevchenko over Holm

Curran and Ngannou are easier to visualize, but i think Melendez will bring the storm and catch Barboza and
Shevchenko will score a late tko over Holm... I dont trust Hollys and Edsons chins ;)
If you can parlay that then the payout would be astronomical. I could see all of those things happening too... even though I do have Holm winning her fight.

How much are you paying and what's the payout?

I only have two myself in Barboza and N'Gannou, I see the main event going to a boring albeit technically pleasing decision. I expect the Herrig/Curran fight to be a sloppy decision.

If Shevenkwatever TKO's Holm I'll shit. Only person I see finishing her would be Cyborg, save for an absolute fluke flash KO from nunes or Germaine

If Shevenkwatever TKO's Holm I'll shit. Only person I see finishing her would be Cyborg, save for an absolute fluke flash KO from nunes or Germaine
Dont know why but im feeling Valentina will Catch Holly with a Knee tonight... COuld be wrong though :)

Bro, to tell you the truth, im not betting... Just telling u guys my gut feeling for tonight.

You know , if you add Lawler by ko or tko and Nate by submisson you could make some decent money off a 10$ bet.

Curran has never knocked anyone out in her career and Gilbert hasn't had a finish since 2011.

You know , if you add Lawler by ko or tko and Nate by submisson you could make some decent money off a 10$ bet.
In the future ill start with betting, for now just having fun with my picks!

Curran over Herrig
Ngannou over Mihajlovic
Melendez over Barboza
Shevchenko over Holm

I will come back and make fun of you after tonight. Get your panties out of a wad over Holm beating Honda, your fat crush. No way she loses tonight.

Curran has never knocked anyone out in her career and Gilbert hasn't had a finish since 2011.
She has some KOs in amateur fights, thats where i based my thoughts ;) lol But i dont know, i got a feeling age will play a factor too... and giblert im feeling him... Love Barboza but i think Gil will bring it... Sorry Arkridge, nothing much logical here :p

nah but we can wish

Since I'm going to the event I hope your right but I don't see either women's fight being finished.

Wouldn't be THAT surprised if Shevchenko KO'd Holly. She's an elite striker.

Wouldn't be THAT surprised if Shevchenko KO'd Holly. She's an elite striker.
Yeah, it could happen.
Ngannou will get a KO.
If anyone is getting KOd between Gil amd Barboza, it's Gil. He's only winning by dec.

Back