So When Does....

CJ86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jon Jones get stripped of his interim title? It's sort of ridiculous that it hasn't happened already. Are they going to wait until his two year ban is up to set up a unification fight?

hamill.jpg

Appeal process, blah, blah, blah....

When Dana gets around to it lol they be using the wait and see approach.

I don't know what the fuck Jones will do if he get's a 2-4 year ban. Fighting is literally the only thing he is good at in life. I don't think he's financially set either.

Dana is probably avoiding all press now..

I can imagine the next post fight press conference... All questions will be about Jones/Brock/USADA/Hunt/fighter union.. Nobody cares about the current fights.

Jon Jones get stripped of his interim title? It's sort of ridiculous that it hasn't happened already. Are they going to wait until his two year ban is up to set up a unification fight?
Why do you care? Interim titles mean nothing

It was nothing except a marketing tool for Cormier pulling out of 197, I think you're the 1st person to even talk about it let alone care about it.

I don't know what the fuck Jones will do if he get's a 2-4 year ban. Fighting is literally the only thing he is good at in life. I don't think he's financially set either.
He's pretty good at being a complete fucking idiot. Is there a way he can make money off that?

Who cares seriously. This is a nothing issue. They're just waiting for due process.

Jon Jones must get on his knees and hand over that belt to OSP. Every minute he doesn't.... people will die. I'm a man of my word.

tumblr_m3gjwpO1JT1qbymseo2_250.gif

Back