Barboza kicks are SCARY!!!!

I saw him fight Felder live. Whenever he kicked you can hear it crackle throughout the arena.

Groundbreaking news and analysis from TS, per usual.

I know Edson was the better man that night but I still feel like Pettis should've won that fight without much trouble but Barboza keeps on getting better.

Yeah, I read on sherdog yesterday where Gil said E.B., is the scariest fighter in the division...Lol, scary for Mendez if he loses again.

I saw him fight Felder live. Whenever he kicked you can hear it crackle throughout the arena.
I was watching that fight with some casual fans. To say they were in awe of the violence is putting it mildly. At the end all they were saying is things like my God, and holy shit that Irish dude is tough.

That's what it was like at Hendo vs Shields. When that first round H-bomb landed you could hear it everywhere in the building. The sound was like a bat hitting a fastball.

Yes but if anyone can take them it's Gil.

I know Edson was the better man that night but I still feel like Pettis should've won that fight without much trouble but Barboza keeps on getting better.
Your comment is a bit confusing sir. You feel like Pettis takes him in a rematch?

Yeah, I read on sherdog yesterday where Gil said E.B., is the scariest fighter in the division...Lol, scary for Mendez if he loses again.
Yeah I think they might well cut him if he loses. Coming off a year long suspension and not making peanuts? Hello Bellator.

He better not be in the business of taking too many. I don't care how tough you are that is hazardous to your health.
Yeah... But one thing Gil does very well is catching kicks. Im just not sure if it's possible to catch a Barboza kick in real time.

So yeah expect a hella lot pressure from Gil from the get go. Fascinating fight

You think you are the only one predicting this "upset" ?
Woodley is good against brawlers and Lawler has been in too many wars recently ... That's enough of a reason to give his good chances imo
not the only one but lot of people think woodley will get finished like in the nate marquardt fight

Yeah... But one thing Gil does very well is catching kicks. Im just not sure if it's possible to catch a Barboza kick in real time.

So yeah expect a hella lot pressure from Gil from the get go. Fascinating fight
I think his kicks are too fast and powerful. If his approach is trying to catch them that's not a very good strategy. I mean good for Edson but not him lol.

Back