Awesome Add I just saw, Jones Cleared of Roiding (Apparently)

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
FAKE FAKE FAKE.

But funny supposed ESPN article that poppped up on facebook.

(ESPN) - Although, the Nevada State Athletic Commission extended a temporary suspension for Jon Jones on Monday, it turns out Jones is innocent after all. Jones, who was pulled from a light heavyweight championship fight against Daniel Cormier three days before UFC 200 earlier this month, contested the temporary suspension. The 28-year-old Jones had never tested positive for a banned substance. During a news conference in Las Vegas, Jones, denied knowingly taking any banned substances. Kawa, fought the potential suspension and the NSAC has withdrawn the suspension.

"They found something in one of my samples," Jones said. "I don't even know how to pronounce it. I've been taking the same supplements the majority of my career. I've been so outspoken about being against any type of performance enhancers. To this day, I'm extremely against performance enhancers."

"The whole thing sucks. Being labeled as someone who would cheat hurts more than anything else I've ever been through in my career." - Jon Jones

Jones has admitted to ONLY using this popular supplement combo that is designed to burn fat, pack on muscle, and skyrocket energy called Hypertone Force and Hypertone Excel. It is apparently a common supplement combo taken by many pro athletes and body builders. However, these two supplements are under scrutiny for two big reasons:

1. This combo makes athletes enormously stronger and shoots stamina through the roof, which makes it unfair to players who don't use it.

2. These supplements don't have to be used in conjunction with a gym. Users experience massive muscle growth and fat loss without lifting a single weight. This is why it is considered to be a "cheat" as it requires hardly any effort on the user's part.

Blah blah Blah

Comments came me some lols.

!
prof2.jpg

Tuner Porquez

I saw this combo on CNN a while ago and still using the combo. I've been using the products for about 6 wks (Hypertone Force came first, had to wait for Hypertone Excel for an extra day). Honestly, this is unbelievable, all I have to say is WOW.

• Reply.
  • Like.
  • 13 minutes ago
prof3.jpg

Bill Jackson Mercer
A friend of mine used and recommended it to me 3 weeks ago. I ordered the products and received them within 3 days (although I didn't get the discounted prices). The results have been incredible and I can't wait to see what weeks 3 and 4 bring.

• Reply.
  • Like.
  • 25 minutes ago
prof5.jpg

Charles Barrott
Never even thought about combining the products. I am very much pleased after using this product.

• Reply.
  • Like.
  • About an hour ago
prof6.jpg

Simon Gibson
I saw this on the news. How lucky is this mom to have found this opportunity!?!?! Thank you for sharing this tip! I just ordered both products.

• Reply.
  • Like.
  • 1 hour ago
prof7.jpg

Julio Keyse
Probably I'm a bit older than most of you folks. but this combo worked for me too! LOL! I can't say anything more exciting.Thanks for your inspirations!

• Reply.
  • Like.
  • 2 hours ago
prof8.jpg

Ron Lewis
My sister did this a few months ago, I waited to order my trials to see if it really worked and then they stopped giving out the trials! what a dumb move that turned out to be. glad to see the trials are back again, I wont make the same mistake.

No link??

I'm guessing fake article in attempts to sell some shitty supplement?

yeah, got tricked into clicking on that through my Facebook feed.

First thought was that if they're letting Jones off, Brock must get off too. Took about a sec to realise it was some shit ad trying to sell some bullshit product.

So ts, you came here to share some click bait with us and did it with a baiting title?

Dubs

So what you're saying is you came to tell us all about a clearly fake article?...

Thanks?

I've been using this combo for awhile: Down + Down + Forward + Punch

I dont think i could be much clearer.

I said its fake but maybes it is 100% legit, i post you decide.

I've been using this combo for awhile: Down + Down + Forward + Punch

Under the right circumstances, up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right, b,a, start is superior.

*use select before start for two players.

Lol at the profile pictures of fake people, especially the one that says it's a mom but has a photo of a dude!

Under the right circumstances, up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right, b,a, start is superior.

*use select before start for two players.
I can hear that little explosion sound in my head when you press start at the beginning of Contra!

This thread surprises me motherf@cker

Back