Which brother would you rather be?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jon Jones brother or Fedor's brother? And why?

MY shit is quality right now.

So my choice is between free multimillionaire or imprisoned rapist. I'm going to throw caution to the wind here and say that I'd rather be in the Jones brothers situation.

jones. i've done some drugs but i don't think i could handle aleks lifestyle, that dude looks fucking hardcore. also he's probably a complete psychotic asshole, if i had to guess (not bashing, i like watching him fight... but let's be honest)

maybe this is a thread to detect racists.. i mean if you pick aleks here something is up

tumblr_n3hfeujiw11qhndw9o2_500.gif

tumblr_n3hfeujiw11qhndw9o3_500.gif

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

jones. i've done some drugs but i don't think i could handle aleks lifestyle, that dude looks fucking hardcore. also he's probably a complete psychotic asshole, if i had to guess (not bashing, i like watching him fight... but let's be honest)

hes in prison for rape, pretty sure you can bash all you want

maybe this is a thread to detect racists.. i mean if you pick aleks here something is up

hahaha so true.....wait i posted the pic.

id rather be myselfs but if i had to choose,
aleksander for me, being the goats brother is an honor bestowed upon few mortals.
but only if i got to keep my own consciousness merged with his knowledge and skills.

A sportsstar suspended for Six months or a mental rapist with hepathitis B sitting In russian prison?

I dont want to be anyone other than myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back