In your opinion, who could beat Fedor in his prime?

DC imo. Bones doesn't have faith in his abilities vs Heavyweights

Last edited:
200w.gif

Cain

Werdum

JDS

Jones is too long and far too hard to take down. He would actually struggle more with worse guys who are tall and long and strong. It's weird.

Overeem

Stipe

DC

All would he close enough

DC, Cain, JDS, Werdum. A fair few guys could have, whether they would have, who knows.

Prime Fedor was almost KTFO by Fujita, and was almost in a dangerous Americana by a pure kickboxer at the time in Hunt. He was always beatable.

Reem, Junior, Cain, DC, Jones and Werdum get at least one win in a best of 5. Especially with unified rules maybe Cro Cop

Jones is too long and far too hard to take down. He would actually struggle more with worse guys who are tall and long and strong. It's weird.

Most of jones offense traditionally comes from clinchwork and gnp. I feel like fedor ragdolls jones in the clinch, being a sambo master. I dont see how jones does much damage to fedor, if jones manages to put fedor on his back with some good ol fashion american wrestling, fedor lands the armbar vitor missed

To answer OP, gotta go with fabricio on this one, the only man to make fedor quit so far

Nobody, don't even pretend. He was untouchable in Pride

Cain and Uberreem. I'd give DC a slight chance.

If you ran back Fedor vs Werdum again, he'd beat his ass like their last fight, except not get submitted.

Really, probably no one. Dude was a beast and still is somewhat. He had heavy hands, fast reaction time and an answer for everything thrown at him. His reaction time is not as good now and neither is his motivation.

Really, probably no one. Dude was a beast and still is somewhat. He had heavy hands, fast reaction time and an answer for everything thrown at him. His reaction time is not as good now and neither is his motivation.

Honestly, other than Cain, this is probably the correct answer.

Cain and horse meat Overeem have the beat chances.

Cain

Werdum

JDS

Overeem

Stipe

DC

This, and I would add Barnett and Hunt (UFC Hunt > Pride Hunt).

And Ronda, obviously, under the right circumstances.

Cain

Werdum

JDS

Overeem

Stipe

DC

Pretty sure prime Fedor wouldnt have much issue taking Jones down. Especially if Jones is off the roids. Schilt is 6'11 260+lbs. Prime Fedor had unreal speed, timing, power and explosion.

12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid_004.gif

12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid.gif

Nobody, don't even pretend. He was untouchable in Pride

Yeah for sure there definitely hasent been a better fighter or a tougher matchup for him to come since then

Fedor is Goat

Back