yep fighters who testds pos 4 PEDs r totally ripped brah
dat T get u da musle quik
hi-res-793d9a1858bfb91674e5243ad4ed7013_crop_north.jpg

image_crop.php

29auosk.jpg

anderson-silva.jpg

image_crop.php

beltran-e1327021196860.jpg

You're actually dead right. Anyone and everyone can do it. Forget these blokes^^

Please elaborate the point you are trying to make. Some guys that aren't ripped tested positive, so what?

Please elaborate the point you are trying to make. Some guys that aren't ripped tested positive, so what?

Kind of ruins it to explain and I thought it was clear... I get sick of threads w ppl taking about how PEDs make u shredded. And u can tell whose on or not by shreddage.

They don't.

In fact most guys who tested pos weren't shredded.

PEDs are not just limited to anabolics, there are many that enhance performance by other means, such as EPO

This from a guy w CM Avator

Yes, I have a cm punk avatar because it's funny to me.

You thought you were making some sort of point in this thread, and took the time to post multiple pictures. In reality it was just a really dumb idea for a thread.

Everyone knows that people who aren't buff or ripped can still be on the juice.

People who use this argument always use pics of Barnett when hes off the roids to prove their point. And if you actually pay attention you can tell the difference in both Royce and Anderson pre and post roids. Both got bigger and more ripped.

Yes, I have a cm punk avatar because it's funny to me.

You thought you were making some sort of point in this thread, and took the time to post multiple pictures. In reality it was just a really dumb idea for a thread.

Everyone knows that people who aren't buff or ripped can still be on the juice.

Well the thread and the pics were funny to me so its not any more pointless than your AV

People who use this argument always use pics of Barnett when hes off the roids to prove their point. And if you actually pay attention you can tell the difference in both Royce and Anderson pre and post roids. Both got bigger and more ripped.

Josh Barnett's physique hardly changed. Royce was never ripped even on PEDs.

Kirill was fat when he tested positive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back