Chael Sonnen on USADA, ESPN, and a Possible Comeback - Inside MMA vid

Don't feel guilty, Chael is awesome.
I can't seem to shake the fact that for the most part, I find him entertaining. I will never forget the comment he made about nogueira feeding a carrot to a bus.

So Cheal didn't get his ppv bonus for UFC 117? Interesting

Chael is the best. Conor doesn't have a tenth of Chaels wit. Chael is legit hilarious.

I feel like Chael is a bit wittier but Conors trash talk is real. Chael just says stupid shit to piss you off. Conor says shit that pierces your soul.

Good video. Also just read the article about a fighters union. I think Chael would be a great person for the fighters to have as a union head if it ever happened.
Sonnen has zero background going against ANYTHING anti Dana. And in my opinion a fighters union is anti Dana.

thank you for this. I feel guilty for saying this, but I've missed Chael.
Don't. We all miss him. The haters miss him too they just won't admit it. But the return of the bad guy? Don't you forget it.

in my opinion a fighters union is anti Dana.
Lol essentially yes it is. With the Frittata brothers gone Dana would be the only one against unionization at this point.

I miss Chaels promotion of fights, his fighting style is okay, I wonder where he will fall without help from supplementation. I hope he can make an impact in the org again, but he's getting a little long in the tooth to be starting to fight in the USADA era

Don't. We all miss him. The haters miss him too they just won't admit it. But the return of the bad guy? Don't you forget it.
ahhhhhhh, like a weight off my chest. every podcast or interview, or whatever, he flows like a sink left on. new stories and sarcasm constantly popping out of him. so many fighters are the typical "i'm training really hard", "would like to thank jesus", "i'll fight whoever they want me to next" Chael is over here like "He tried to feed a bus a carrot, and now you're telling me this country has computers? I didn't know that."and of course the
"My phone rings, they call me up and say, 'Chael, your testosterone level is too high.' I say, 'Well, how high was it?' They say, '0.7.' I said, 'What's normal?' They say, '0.6.'; I said, 'One-tenth? You're telling me I'm one-tenth higher than the average man? Re-test that - you must have caught me on a low day.'"

Sonnen has zero background going against ANYTHING anti Dana. And in my opinion a fighters union is anti Dana.

True, but I think Chael takes pride in doing well at whatever he does. I think if he took the job, he'd be great standing up for the fighters.

Holy shit! Incredible interview, learned so much

Back