Ngannou vs Ruslan Magomedov

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Ngannou wins tomorrow night which im expecting; UFC should line him up against Magomedov as a prospect vs prospect to see who gets a fight next with a top 10. I think both these guys are top prospects and are both young, have years to go in the HW division.

Ruslan at 240 and Ngannou at 255 thr ladder having a bit of a size advantage however I see Magomedov winning a UD or a tko but thats a bit more unlikely.

whats your opinion on this fight; would you like to this fight next for the two? And how do you see it playing out in your opinion.

Shouldn't you make this thread AFTER the fight? It's tonight anyways.

What if Bojan wins? HW is a crazy div.

Shouldn't you make this thread AFTER the fight? It's tonight anyways.

What if Bojan wins? HW is a crazy div.

I think totally fine to make now. Yes hw division is unpredictable but I just dont see ngannou losing this one at all

I like it, good come back fight for Ruslan after he'll have been out for a year. Think he's got the makings to be a top 5 HW. Most technical striking in the division, good cardio, and solid grappling defense.

It is weird though to see a HW decision machine.

i see holes in Ngannou's grappling/wrestling game besides his brute strength he doesn't have much wrestling technique, If magomedov stays quick gets in close with striking and transitions to grappling throughout the fight he has a good shot. Ngannou won't be effective with his striking from close range since his arms are so long and his wrestling has holes in it but at the same time Ngannou could change the momentum of the fight with one punch

Back