What's some of the funniest moments in trash talk history?

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A couple I recall:

Conor saying about RDA something like: If Brazil is such a great country why does he have to rent a hotel?

Conor to Nate about him training children: He's throwing gang signs with one hand and making balloon animals with the other.

Rashad after Rampage said he was gonna kick his ass: You don't believe that do you? Let me tell you why it's not gonna happen: You're too slow, and your heads too big and too easy to hit.

Then there's the one where Shamrock was talking trash threatening Tito and Tito just starts laughing at him.

That was probably the funniest because Shamrock would talk a bunch of smack then Tito would just do something small and Shamrock would be irate.

It was very efficient trolling.

"I'm biggest pussy you've ever seen right?"
"You want me to suck your dick?"

"You're playing Touchbutt with that dork in the park"

"I am not impressed by your performance."

"I can wrest my balls on your forehead."

"Tim how tastes my peepeepee?"

Chael talking about the nogs feeding a bus was too funny. Especially when Rogan asked him about it and that dramatic pause hahaha

A couple I recall:

Conor saying about RDA something like: If Brazil is such a great country why does he have to rent a hotel?

Conor to Nate about him training children: He's throwing gang signs with one hand and making balloon animals with the other.

Rashad after Rampage said he was gonna kick his ass: You don't believe that do you? Let me tell you why it's not gonna happen: You're too slow, and your heads too big and too easy to hit.

Then there's the one where Shamrock was talking trash threatening Tito and Tito just starts laughing at him.

That was probably the funniest because Shamrock would talk a bunch of smack then Tito would just do something small and Shamrock would be irate.

It was very efficient trolling.
The Shamrock Tito one was ridiculous cause what shamrock said, basically didn't make sense. "I'm going to beat you into a living death". Which just sounded weird, then the tito hysterical laughter took the comedy level to the next level, followed by the Shamrock chair kick that almost ricochets into Dana White's face. Couldn't even script that if you tried.

This is the funniest trash talking I've ever seen in MMA.

Back