List of post-USADA fighters?

Joshsnation

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Johnny Hendricks & Vitor Belfort obviously come to my mind first... What you guys got? My minds drawing a blank lol

Vitor was over the hill even before USADA. He was on thin ice with the NSAC and was practically forced to quit the juice (well before USADA/Jeff Novitzky) hence the reason why he debuted a dad bod vs Weidman (UFC 187).

getting back on topic, off the top of my head:

Frank Mir
Anthony Pettis
Chris Weidman
Lyoto Machida
Erick Silva
Hector Lombard

Erick Silva fights like a completely different fighter post USADA. Doesnt fight anywhere near the same he did from 2011-2014.

Erick Silva fights like a completely different fighter post USADA. Doesnt fight anywhere near the same he did from 2011-2014.

Yeah, but he's still so young and full of potential. The world is that kid's oyster.

Yeah, but he's still so young and full of potential. The world is that kid's oyster.

UGiROHZ.png

I called a lot of guys last year

Jon Jones
Yoel Romero
Fabricio Werdum
Hector Lombard
Mendes
Aldo
Hendricks
Erick Silva
JDS
Cain

Got dubs but my picks were actually decent

Anthony Pettis
Oh yes, very underrated in this regard.
Never seems to be accused at all, everybody just talks about how he's been figured out and stuff.
Totally obvious that he isn't the same anymore.

Oh yes, very underrated in this regard.
Never seems to be accused at all, everybody just talks about how he's been figured out and stuff.
Totally obvious that he isn't the same anymore.
I dont't see a difference in his physique xD

The guys who LOOK the most different are Vitor and Weidman for sure. The guy who looks MORE jacked is Romero.

I called a lot of guys last year

Jon Jones
Yoel Romero
Fabricio Werdum
Hector Lombard
Mendes
Aldo
Hendricks
Erick Silva
JDS
Cain

Got dubs but my picks were actually decent
Aldo looked incredible against Frankie. And his body looks the same as it always did.

Back