How suprised were you for each USADA bust?

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Reading on Sherdog you could be excused for thinking all manner of fighters have been getting caught roiding by the oppressive USADA regime. As I see it the vast majority of positive tests are guys we have long suspected.

So on a scale of:

0 = not surprised in the least

to

10 = completely stunned

How surprised were you for each of the USADA busts?

Lyoto 10 (When factoring in admission and what it was this drops to a 1)

BJ 7 (When factoring in admission and what it was this drops 2)

Cro Cop 7 (When factoring in admission and what it was this drops 4)

Tim Means 6

Mir 6

Brandao 4

Tibau 1.5

Mendes 1.5

Yoel 1

Jones 0.5 (the .5 is for getting caught, but his Test results years ago was a 7 or 8)

Lesnar 0

So looking through the list can anyone say they are really surprised motherfuckers?

0, not surprised at all. UFC fighters have spoken out for years about how 95% of fighters are on PEDs.

Aug 17, 2011
"I would definitely say somewhere in the percentage of 85 percent of guys are definitely using, especially the guys who can afford it are definitely using," said Soszynski. "I would even go as high as 95 to 96 percent of the top level athletes that are definitely using it. You can clearly see it."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/08/...i-says-at-least-85-percent-of-fighters-defini

Brock -

mind_blown.gif

Not surprised at any of them, actually. I have yet to see a USADA bust that I'm surprised about.

I'm not surprised at all for anyone.

Of the one's I were most suspecting to pop, Brock, Jones (due do his sketchy numbers), and Romero were all no brainers for me.

Will not be surprised if weidman pops in the future, although he might have stopped using judging by how different he looked in the Rockhold fight.

This is thread is begging for Nate!

55669-i-m-not-surprised-motherfuckers.gif

And ofcourse this:
EcEHIz7.gif

There's very few people who would surprise me testing hot. It would take someone like bisping pissing hot for me to be really blown away.

You missed an easy opportunity for a aherdog joke

0 = not surprised motherfuckers

i didn't see Tim Means or Machida coming, but in retrospect Lyoto was getting pretty cut.

The only one that ever truly surprised me was when Royce pissed dirty.

These days though absolutely nobody pissing hot would surprise me. Michelle Waterson could piss dirty and I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

The only one that really blind-sided me was Tibau.

He's not even that big for a middleweight.

I died a little when I heard about Lyoto. I just assume everyone is on something now.

Not surprised at any of them, actually. I have yet to see a USADA bust that I'm surprised about.
Brock surprised me, but only because he failed after what everyone assumed was an attempt by the UFC to ensure he wouldn't fail. He lasted 2 weeks under USADA, I thought he'd at least get through to a random test after Hunt.

Back