Overeem will be UFC HW GOAT

Walker Smith Jr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Reem will ko/tko Stipe. After that he will decimate Cain and Doom and maybe some other contenders.

Will bump this thread in 2 years.

EDIT: Note that i said "UFC HW GOAT" not the HW GOAT

Last edited:
Blah...

People have been saying that for like 3-5 years at different points..

Time is ticking and overeem would have to put on one hell of a run.

Nobody who loses to Big Foot can be in the HW GOAT discussion... oh wait.

His skillset might be HW goat quality. That chin though.....

Even the roy fight had me scared at the end when roy dropped him with 15 seconds left.

I would have believed it with Ubereem, but current Reem....... will have to see it to believe it.

Would be amazing but don't see it happening. Overeems chin is too suspect IMHO

Pretty sure Fedor would ko BF in a rematch now War Fedor

there's a good chance fedor would KO anyone he lost to within the first 15 seconds.

fedor is old and shot though, so a good chance he gets ko'd too

Have to say actually Overeem
there's a good chance fedor would KO anyone he lost to within the first 15 seconds.

Your kinda right he didn't look the best against Fabio, age finally caught up.
Still War Fedor for GOAT

It was before he became EconoReem though :)

If rematch happens i will bet on Reem and it's the right bet, you know it.

It's still a bad match up for the reem. He has great striking, but not the footwork JDS used to avoid Rothwell the whole time. Reem would land good shots, but rothwell is durable, hits harder, and applies heavy pressure. Eventually, he would land something that puts Reem away. Pretty much like the first fight.

Reem will ko/tko Stipe. After that he will decimate Cain and Doom and maybe some other contenders.

Will bump this thread in 2 years.

I actually agree. I think he's already a candidate for HW GOAT. I mean, look at this guy's resume. He's seriously underrated

It's still a bad match up for the reem. He has great striking, but not the footwork JDS used to avoid Rothwell the whole time. Reem would land good shots, but rothwell is durable, hits harder, and applies heavy pressure. Eventually, he would land something that puts Reem away. Pretty much like the first fight.

Overeem is 10x striker JDS ever was including the footwork. You can see it clearly in theirs fight.

The thing is that clean Reem wasn't accustomed to his new body and that's why he got ko'ed a bunch of times. After that he've developed his new style that's serving him well.

Overeem is 10x striker JDS ever was including the footwork. You can see it clearly in theirs fight.

The thing is that clean Reem wasn't accustomed to his new body and that's why he got ko'ed a bunch of times. After that he've developed his new style that's serving him well.

clean reems amazing footwork led him to getting backed down and almost KO'd and pretty much saved by the bell against slow ass roy nelson...

Back