is Wonderboy still interested in avenging his defeat?

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is Stephen Thompson still interested in fighting Matt Brown again?

Once you move up the ladder, no reason to go back down to fix a broken wrung.

Once you move up the ladder, no reason to go back down to fix a broken wrung.

Unless you've lost "Count" of the rungs...
061416-UFC-Henderson-Bisping-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.10.jpg

Probably. Everyone wants a little revenge.

I think, and I'm sure he does too, that he destroys brown now.

I think getting the belt is the priority at this juncture. If he loses or wins and then Brown gets enough wins then it's an option.

I'd like to see it later in his career after he's had a title shot. But I don't think he should look for the rematch before his title shot. Matt Brown, as much as I like him, would be a step down for him at this point.

Matt brown would beat him again. WB looks vulnerable to people who are aggressive. Everytime Rory came forward he landed well.

Unless you've lost "Count" of the rungs...
061416-UFC-Henderson-Bisping-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.10.jpg
Probably the worst pun i've ever heard. Not because puns are an outdated form of comedy, but because it didn't make sense.

Probably the worst pun i've ever heard. Not because puns are an outdated form of comedy, but because it didn't make sense.

Well if you don't go back to fix rungs when you've climbed the ladder, you might go back if you've lost count... and Michael Bisping's nick name is the "Count"... He is also going back down the ladder to avenge a loss... with the above info spelled out in crayon for you... does it now make sense?

maxresdefault.jpg

Well if you don't go back to fix rungs when you've climbed the ladder, you might go back if you've lost count... and Michael Bisping's nick name is the "Count"... He is also going back down the ladder to avenge a loss... with the above info spelled out in crayon for you... does it now make sense?

maxresdefault.jpg
No, you're an idiot. You wouldn't go fix a rung of a ladder if you lost count. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. Nice job trying to make me feel intellectually inferior, when you don't know how to make a simple pun. L

No, you're an idiot. You wouldn't go fix a rung of a ladder if you lost count. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. Nice job trying to make me feel intellectually inferior, when you don't know how to make a simple pun. L

When did I say you'd go fix a rung if you lost count? I said you might go back down if you lost count... Makinf a crack at the BS title fight the Count is in, going back down the ladder... Why am I even wasting my time on this? Its like talking to a wall.

When did I say you'd go fix a rung if you lost count? I said you might go back down if you lost count... Makinf a crack at the BS title fight the Count is in, going back down the ladder... Why am I even wasting my time on this? Its like talking to a wall.
"Well if you don't go back to fix rungs when you've climbed the ladder, you might go back if you've lost count" Why would you go back down the ladder if you lost count of the rungs? That doesn't make sense. Why would you be counting the rungs?

"Well if you don't go back to fix rungs when you've climbed the ladder, you might go back if you've lost count" Why would you go back down the ladder if you lost count of the rungs? That doesn't make sense. Why would you be counting the rungs?

OCD?

Not worth his time at this point, he's basically proven to have surpassed Brown given his strength of schedule as of late. If he loses in his title bid however, it actually would make a lot of sense to make as his next fight. If he wins, he has bigger fights available to him.

Back