It costs $30 to expedite a PED test

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Per Bas Rutten on Inside MMA the test can be back in 3 days with an additional $30 fee.

What do you think the UFC is made out of money or something? <35>

cheapskate.gif

they just let Lesnar fight roided man. that's the truth. the UFC used all the loopholes to have him roided, untested and good to go for UFC 200. I'm still amazed they're still going with USADA, so I'm almost fine with that one tbh.

But then they'd have to cancel the fights before they happen.

Before Jones recent failure that had never happened... they just never got the results in time;)

they just let Lesnar fight roided man. that's the truth. the UFC used all the loopholes to have him roided, untested and good to go for UFC 200. I'm still amazed they're still going with USADA, so I'm almost fine with that one tbh.
and Chael just told that he wont get the ppv points estimated 8 million dollar because of he got caught for peds
Uncle Dana knows good business hahah

So...... what you are saying is that the UFC/Big MMA orgs can ruin the main card for $30 or.. wait,
make the fans happy and profit. Tough choice. I would not have expedited Lesnars test either.

Per Bas Rutten on Inside MMA the test can be back in 3 days with an additional $30 fee.

Times how many tests? Is this really just you being upset that a fighter you like lost his opportunity and and fighter you dislike didn't?

remember when lorenzo and dana said that PED tests for a single cost like 45k?

hahahaha

I call bullshit.

Random drug testing costs in the tens of thousands of dollars per test. Given that, I think Bas' claim is untrue or misleading. Did he give a source?

I call bullshit.

Random drug testing costs in the tens of thousands of dollars per test. Given that, I think Bas' claim is untrue or misleading. Did he give a source?

yes they put up a pic of a fee schedule from some lab

If the UFC hadn't let him fight with estrogen blockers his penis tattoo would have turned into a different tattoo...
DEXATI20160719234017_zpsclbgbwkw.png

yes they put up a pic of a fee schedule from some lab

Oh? A fee schedule from some lab? Well shit, it must be true that for an additional $30 they will expedite your drug tests that costs $10-20K.

Oh? A fee schedule from some lab? Well shit, it must be true that for an additional $30 they will expedite your drug tests that costs $10-20K.

Just went back and looked at it on DVR. The UCLA analytical laboratory (same lab that did Lesnar's test) sample testing form is Bas's source. On the sample collection form it says standard time for results is 15 days. Then on another page it says for fast turn around within 3 business days it costs $30. They showed both pages on the screen when he was talking about it.

The fee for the actual test is $1,890

Just went back and looked at it on DVR. The UCLA analytical laboratory (same lab that did Lesnar's test) sample testing form is Bas's source. On the sample collection form it says standard time for results is 15 days. Then on another page it says for fast turn around within 3 business days it costs $30. They showed both pages on the screen when he was talking about it.

The fee for the actual test is $1,890

Still sounds fishy to me. If you are already paying $2K for a product, how would the $30 fee not be included? Hell, if I buy a few hundred dollars worth of stuff on Amazon I get free express delivery.

It should be noted, I am not defending Lesnar or the UFC in any way here. It just seems like BS to me. To consider another factor, think of how much money the extra $30 could have saved the UFC if they would have had an additional two weeks to line up a replacement for Jones?

and Chael just told that he wont get the ppv points estimated 8 million dollar because of he got caught for peds
Uncle Dana knows good business hahah

Todays good news story.

Back