Is Fedor the only non-PED GOAT?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real here: almost every PED fighter is pretty ripped. It seems those PEDs have a nice thermogenic effect, assuming your putting the work in. Clearly Fedor was puttin' work in, with cardio, and training. Running 8 miles in the morning, and such.

Fedor has the body of a natural power lifter, and not one who uses roids. He never needed PED's or ever looked like he was on them.

Fedor-was-fat.jpg

fedor-emelianenko-16.jpg

1) He's spent most of his career in orgs where there was no testing.
2) He's from a part of the world where sports and PEDs have gone hand in hand for decades (anyone who knows anything about the Soviet Union and the Olympics know this)
3) Being ripped and using PEDs has little correlation: See Josh Barnett, Rothwell, Sylvia and others
4) He bulked up really fast for his last fight...where again he wasn't even tested

Conclusion? I don't consider him the GOAT, but the odds of him doing PEDs are around 99.99%.

- GSP technically qualifies, also. Never been popped.

- Still on hold for the Jones appeal, to be fair here. But brother popping for PED's probably isn't helping the Jones character reference issue.

Let's be real here: almost every PED fighter is pretty ripped. It seems those PEDs have a nice thermogenic effect, assuming your putting the work in.
SO...what you are saying is you don't have a clue at how PEDs like steroids work.

- GSP technically qualifies, also. Never been popped.

- Still on hold for the Jones appeal, to be fair here. But brother popping for PED's probably isn't helping the Jones character reference issue.
I'm going by the smell test, brah.

^ (pic) Fedor is the only fighter I know of whose body looked better before he started fighting than while he fought professionally.

I think that says a lot about him and PED's.

1. There really isn't any smoke around Fedor using PED's. Similar physique his entire career, when accounting for age. Never a ripped guy. Never popped. Never had big changes in his body. Was on top of the game for a decade.

2. Notwithstanding #1, it really doesn't matter. Fedor was fighting guys who were on the juice all of the time, so at the very worst he was using and that merely put him on an even playing field.

3. Fedor is the GOAT.

1) He's spent most of his career in orgs where there was no testing.
2) He's from a part of the world where sports and PEDs have gone hand in hand for decades (anyone who knows anything about the Soviet Union and the Olympics know this)
3) Being ripped and using PEDs has little correlation: See Josh Barnett, Rothwell, Sylvia and others
4) He bulked up really fast for his last fight...where again he wasn't even tested

Conclusion? I don't consider him the GOAT, but the odds of him doing PEDs are around 99.99%.

What part of fighting in MMA while competing in Sambo concurrently WITH TESTING do you not comprehend?

Classic example: Fedor versus Randleman. Randleman was way more jacked and explosion, but Fedor used patience and technique.

GSP
Ronda
Mighty Mouse
Aldo
Werdum
Hughes
DC
Cain
Tito
Couture
Big Nog

TS with all due respect.. tha fuck you know Fedor never used PEDs ? Because of his physique ? Lol, ask Tim Sylvia and Josh Barnett for future reference then.

What part of fighting in MMA while competing in Sambo concurrently WITH TESTING do you not comprehend?

That sambo testing is absolutely nothing like the USADA. It's as suspect as the reffing in Fedor's last fight.

feder weighed low 230s for pretty much his whole pride career.

first time he fought in the US, vs coleman II, he weighed 224 with jeans and belt on.

circumstantial evidence that he went "off the sauce" for his US debut, since drug testing was a possibility, whereas in japan it never was.

Fedor is the GOAT for sure and while I had Jones pegged to surpass him, it seems that is not likely going to happen.

Back