stephen wonderboy thompson vs Ruthless Robbie Lawler?

Heavyweightcp

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How do you guys see this fight going?

I think Wonderboy KOs Lawler in a one sided bout just because of the style match up.

Just my thoughts

The fans win in the end.

Stephen Thompson is the best WW given his last two performances. Guy looks incredible, maybe the best striker in mma.

Wonderboy wins convincingly, I think he's clearly the best WW. Robbie has a puncher's chance, but that's it.

Wonderboy has the skills to freeze Lawler BUT I dont see Lawler being frozen. I see him cutting the corners and smashing him.

Lawler is a beast. He will force the fight and land bombs.

The longer the fight goes on, the dicier it gets for Wonderboy. Lawler opens a portal to hell in R5 and absorbs the power of the Just Bleed god.

Wonderboy has the skills to freeze Lawler BUT I dont see Lawler being frozen. I see him cutting the corners and smashing him.

Lawler is a beast. He will force the fight and land bombs.

A lot of truth to this, but I feel Lawler's age, wear & tear might keep it from being competitive. Wonderboy might also use a complex set-up to head kick Lawler and put him to sleep. Rory tagged Ruthless twice and Wonderboy is way more complex with his set-ups.

That said, Lawler, assuming he doesn't age too much overnight, definitely has the skill to move his head just enough to bumrush Wonderboy and catch him with punch that will put him on queer-street.

Robbie%252520Lawler%252520vs%252520Tiki%252520Ghosn.gif

Stephen will run in on Lawler and get caught with a Ruthless right hook.

Wnderboy got dropped by Ellenberger.

Hes fighting Lawler.

The Hendricks/Rory wins are not on Lawler level. Hendricks sucks now for some reason and Rory is just crushed.

Im a Thompson fan from back in kickboxing days BUT...Robbie ...freakin...Lawler.

Too much IMO.

It's an interesting fight because wonderboy likes to keep the fight on the feet and at distance , he's kinda a counterstriker but he didn't faced some pressure fighter with the hands and chin of Robbie

Easy win for Thompson imo. He's just too technical. hendricks beat lawler both time imo. Thompson took Hendricks soul and he's never been the same. Wonder boy steals lawlers soul.

Back