So Gina can make 145 but Ronda, Holm and Miesha can't???

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let's be honest here... everyone's ducking Cyborg and the UFC is doing nothing about it.

Gina is supposedly 5'8" and fought Cyborg at 145. Don't tell me she's bigger than the other girls.

Rousey is supposedly 5'7" and looks like a stick during weigh-ins, looks like the cut is hard on her.

Holm is clearly taller than Ronda, supposedly 5'8" to 5'9" and bigger than Gina, yet she said she's "not interested" in the Cyborg fight... with no outcry from fans.

Miesha I can understand, she's 5'6" and could prolly go lighter even.

Cyborg looks to be 5'9" and doesn't look much bigger than Holm if not same size.

The UFC mishandling of the female GOAT is one of their biggest blunders. Instead of pressuring their champs to@ least step up to the challenge at catch-weight they want to make Cyborg lose weight.​

It's a lot healthier to be a pack on a bit (specially the way Roussey looks@ weigh in) than cut weight, yet they're pressuring for the opposite and mismanaging one of the greatest female fighters while her carrer is dwindling away fighting cans in low grade promotions.​

gina-carano-cristiane-cyborg-santos.JPG

2B00E0B300000578-0-image-a-17_1438380891695.jpg

20151113032503_5D3_1461.JPG

cyborg-miesha-holm.jpg

Last edited:
*Looks at OP, looks at AV, looks at user name*

Yep, everything checks out

Ronda uses the weight as an excuse. If she really wanted that fight she would meet Cyborg in the middle at 140.

Pretty sure mighty mouse could come in at 145 also but why would he.

Ronda uses the weight as an excuse. If she really wanted that fight she would meet Cyborg in the middle at 140.

Cyborg is calling out 135ers, telling them to move up to 145. Since her last fight she says she's done dropping down.

This holds true of virtually any fighters a weight class apart. But you don't hear much about Aldo ducking Alvarez or RDA, or how the top five of MW are ducking Rumble.

Cyborg is a bigger fighter than the opposition she wants to face. She wants catchweight fights because she want to fight bantamweights with while retaining all the advantages of being bigger and stronger. It's pretty lame, especially since essentially her entire career has been fighting women significantly smaller than she is.

Cyborg may be the best fighter WMMA has yet produced, but she won't be remembered that way by very many fans, because she just doesn't have any notable wins besides Carano and Coenen.

Holm and Meisha already said they'd fight Cyborg

What's your thread?

Cyborg is calling out 135ers, telling them to move up to 145. Since her last fight she says she's done dropping down.

I could be wrong, but I believe that if Ronda agreed to fight at 140 Cyborg would do it in a heartbeat.

This holds true of virtually any fighters a weight class apart. But you don't hear much about Aldo ducking Alvarez or RDA, or how the top five of MW are ducking Rumble.

Cyborg is a bigger fighter than the opposition she wants to face. She wants catchweight fights because she want to fight bantamweights with while retaining all the advantages of being bigger and stronger. It's pretty lame, especially since essentially her entire career has been fighting women significantly smaller than she is.

Cyborg may be the best fighter WMMA has yet produced, but she won't be remembered that way by very many fans, because she just doesn't have any notable wins besides Carano and Coenen.
Coenen fights were the only legit top wins, Carano is just a face with decent muy thai

Did you ever think of the other side ???

Maybe Ronda and Miesha and cutting too much to have advantage over smaller girls... look how much bigger Holm is than Tate,
31DEBF8D00000578-3477661-image-m-20_1457141265934.jpg

I am lingerie model. I put up the pic, sorry I don't want to meet you or give away my name cuz you've seen me in magazines.
Lol what you've posted are pictures you found on google and everybody who has seen them knows that. No, you're not a girl.

Back