Jon Jones' Mom Tested Postive...(old news)

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...For mother of the year. (from Jan 2015 about the coke.)

EXCLUSIVE: Jon Jones' mother 'glad' he got caught (Update)

"I'm glad that this happened to Jon, this stopped him in his tracks, this let him know that he may need to change some friends, you know, because everyone is not for you for the best," said Camille Jones. "So this is a good thing as far as our family is concerned, so we wasn't upset. Me and my husband considered it a blessing from God that our child was able to be helped and know that he need to stop and know that he needed the assistance to stop before it came to something worse."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/EXCL...he-tested-positive-for-cocaine-288349161.html

28 years old, and not too old for Momma to whoop that butt!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's spot fucking on. Good for Mama Jones.

Sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree, I guess.

Jon Jones is 29 years old and apparently some people - and I'm not speaking about his mother only - still see him as a "kid" who needs to "change some friends".

i mean... what she said could have been said in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011... you guys know where I'm going with this.

He had a dozen incidents that called for intervention why is this the one that gets her to say that?

at least in this case he was doing bad shit to maximize his income.

Jon Jones is 29 years old and apparently some people - and I'm not speaking about his mother only - still see him as a "kid" who needs to "change some friends".

To some parents, your children will never stop being kids. It's worse when they keep fucking up as they age... Like kids who don't learn from their mistakes.

What does she have to say about her son Arthur Jones?

Thought she was going to test positive for a broken heart.

Yes a lot of people would still consider 29 a kid, and for good reason. Yeah its an adult, but its also not uncommon for people that age to still not have matured and slowed down in life.

In other words (as with any parent that says this sort of thing), she's disappointed and embarassed by her son's actions and is putting on a humble show for the public. Makes sense.

To some parents, your children will never stop being kids. It's worse when they keep fucking up as they age... Like kids who don't learn from their mistakes.

Yeah, I can see what you mean and regardless of what I personally think, I'll try and not be judgemental towards his mother. The real problem to me though is when other people (whose last name is not even Jones) see an adult who keeps fucking things up over and over as a kid who made a mistake because of his bad bad friends.

i mean... what she said could have been said in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011... you guys know where I'm going with this.

He had a dozen incidents that called for intervention why is this the one that gets her to say that?

at least in this case he was doing bad shit to maximize his income.

it was said from 2015. This is from Jan 2015 about the coke. The ts is just leaving all of that info out.

Maybe his friends should leave him for their own good

Meanwhile back at the Jones residence
tumblr_lqntkimYyS1qh4nf6o1_500.gif

Yes a lot of people would still consider 29 a kid, and for good reason. Yeah its an adult, but its also not uncommon for people that age to still not have matured and slowed down in life.

About time to grow up then.

Back