Everyone is kidding THEMSELVES

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Look man this is a sport where people are competing at the highest level trying to literally take each other out. When everyone is on PEDs, they will do so as well, not because they are scumbags or filth, but because they have the desire to be the BEST and know they aren't putting themselves in that position when everyone else is doing peds and they aren't.

Why you think the fertita brothers sold zuffa? They know usada testing or however us spell i could give a fuk is gonna kill the sport.

Im telling you watch and see. The people that been clean werent clean neither!! They werent testing like that back then... Im not saying PEDs are good but when you're fighting for your life in cage and someone else is using something makes them signifactly better than you, wouldnt you too?

And I exclude Brock, because he couldnt last one round boxing with a real boxer in his weight class and I promise you that, he looks away from punches like the first week you got introducted to boxing trying to be an amatuer.

Brock is a physical phenomen but he ain't no striker he literally man handles people and if he can't do that he will be ko'd by a striker. You guys are all fooled by the hype.

And i dont care bout my spelling so go ahead and try that. I AINT SUPRISED MOFOS.

Right-OK-GIF.gif

So Brock popping hurt you too huh? I get it man. I was pretyy FUCKING bummed

Insecurity is rampant. I blame ISIS.

Honestly, if it weren't for ISIS &/or Al Queada all these dudes wouldn't feel the need to cheat.

Look man this is a sport where people are competing at the highest level trying to literally take each other out. When everyone is on PEDs, they will do so as well, not because they are scumbags or filth, but because they have the desire to be the BEST and know they aren't putting themselves in that position when everyone else is doing peds and they aren't.

Why you think the fertita brothers sold zuffa? They know usada testing or however us spell i could give a fuk is gonna kill the sport.

Im telling you watch and see. The people that been clean werent clean neither!! They werent testing like that back then... Im not saying PEDs are good but when you're fighting for your life in cage and someone else is using something makes them signifactly better than you, wouldnt you too?

And I exclude Brock, because he couldnt last one round boxing with a real boxer in his weight class and I promise you that, he looks away from punches like the first week you got introducted to boxing trying to be an amatuer.

Brock is a physical phenomen but he ain't no striker he literally man handles people and if he can't do that he will be ko'd by a striker. You guys are all fooled by the hype.

And i dont care bout my spelling so go ahead and try that. I AINT SUPRISED MOFOS.
DcivR3Q.jpg

I thought Brock just did protein and vitamins.

Not everybody was usig PEDS. Now none will or get the 2 year ban for XXXTreme builder 3000.

Raw food and creatine mono bitches.

No IV.

USADA sponsored by the law and order candidate.

The sport will be fine. The fast majority of fights taking place very few people are actually getting popped.

Really all this means in the long run is the people who supply to olympic atheletes just saw their business increase.

Im sick of this era of usada testing. Where the likes of bisping who IMO is actually a clean fighter is the world champion. I want the ERA back when bisping is barely in the top 10. I like having 10 roided guys that ko bisping 3 times a year. Not bisping ko guys who arent used to competeing not on steriods. Respect for bisbing for percevering through the steriod users ERA. Now is his time and that suckS

Last edited:
Im sick of this era of usada testing. Where the likes of bisping who IMO is actually a clean fighter is the world champion. I want the ERA back when bisping is barely in the top 10. I like having 10 roided guys that ko bisping 3 times a year. Not bisping ko guys who arent used to competeing not on steriods. Respect for bisbing for percevering through the steriod users ERA. Now is his time and that suckS

Yeah, Mike Bisping and dad bod Weidman. This is gonna be fun.

The sport will live on just fine with USADA...

Cheaters will cheat. When they get caught, make it hurt.

Jesus Christ Pyle! I think we finally found something you're good at!

Back