It's been 3 years since Silva/Weidman I...

Substance Abuse

The Best is Blessed Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
As the title says, it's been three years and to be more exact, sixteen days since Silva lost to Weidman.

Where were you? What were you doing? What was your reaction?

disgustingly ashamed by anderson

I was giddy as fuck since Weidman is an alumni of my alma matter and I wanted Silva to go on a loss streak to solidify Fedor's GOATness.

All that's left is for GSP to come back and lose to Bisping so Fedor is the undisputed GOAT.

I was giddy as fuck since Weidman is an alumni of my alma matter and I wanted Silva to go on a loss streak to solidify Fedor's GOATness.

I'm pretty drunk, where did Weidman go again? Lol

My reaction to the ending was pretty much this

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

I also remember spending a lot of time trying to figure out what Weidman said out loud after the knockout. I think there were a lot of people on here trying to figure that out.

I didn't watch it. I was watching "I Saw The Devil" on Netflix because I get anxious as fuck when Anderson Silva fights.

My brother was streaming it and I heard him yell "OHHHHHHH" so I knew somebody got KO'd.

I checked the EA Sports MMA Forum and a user with a fucking Weidman AV/Signature typed "I TOLD YOU ALL WEIDMAN WOULD BE CHAMPION" and that's when my heart got broken.

I didn't have the balls to watch both Weidman fights until earlier this year.

I was at Jay's house.. I was watching the fights.. I screamed and threw my hat on the floor.. In happiness!

That being 3 years ago makes me wanna decapitate myself..

I didn't watch it. I was watching "I Saw The Devil" on Netflix because I get anxious as fuck when Anderson Silva fights.

My brother was streaming it and I heard him yell "OHHHHHHH" so I knew somebody got KO'd.

I checked the EA Sports MMA Forum and a user with a fucking Weidman AV/Signature typed "I TOLD YOU ALL WEIDMAN WOULD BE CHAMPION" and that's when my heart got broken.

Silva, Penn, Aldo, Benson, Cruz, my five favorite fighters. It's tough being a fan of fighters and not just the sport by itself.

Silva, Penn, Aldo, Benson, Cruz, my five favorite fighters. It's tough being a fan of fighters and not just the sport by itself.

Yeah man. I get so fucking anxious watching my favorite fighters fight. UFC 194 was devastating to me as an Aldo fan.

I was watching with my brother and my pops, all of us are big fans of Silva. When Silva was clowning hard in the first I was all hyped, I was like that's why this guy is goat nobody fucking does that in the octagon.

Round two starts and Silva comes out and does his thing again at this point I'm thinking its a wrap it's only a matter of time for The Chris to get slept, and when Silva stopped that takedown I was like yeah something is coming.

I'm loving every second of Silva clowning and then he dropped his hands...and POW
to this day that was the craziest moment I've ever seen in any combat sport.

When The Chris dropped Silva I shouted "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! NOOO FUCKING WAY!" And I look at my brother and pops and they were speechless and looked confused all they could mutter out was "Did that really just happen?"

At home. Watching the fight. "Wow! Holy shit."

And then, I went straight to Sherdog to see everyone else's reaction only to see the site crashed, lol.

Never laughed so hard at a MMA moment in my life.

Great movie. I need to watch that one again

Also I was shocked when Silva got KO'd.
<24>

Literal disbelief. Like something traumatic happens and you actual cannot believe that it's happening and you question reality.

Back