UFC manager game

GiTailor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How cool would it be to play a video game as Dana White.

I think EA should release a game where we all can be Dana White and manage the UFC and fighters.

I'll just sign up with reebok, sell the company, and go on camping with matt serra.

How cool would it be to play a video game as Dana White.

I think EA should release a game where we all can be Dana White and manage the UFC and fighters.

I would pay off the USADA to hold off on testing results for the big draw fighter until after a main event, and until after I sold the fucking UFC.

...oh wait...

Anyway, I would just laugh at the pathetic goofs on sherdog and bang super models, while looking in the mirror and flexing.

Already is one - World of Mixed Martial Arts, WMMA 3 is the newest one.

You can download real world mod with picture pack and manage any organization in the world pretty much, from Pancrase to the UFC. Guy literally has every fighter from even small promotions.

It's fun to start as a smaller promotion and try and see if you can boost yourself to the level of the UFC over time.

There is also an "MMO" style one with other real people called MMATycoon. You can create fighters, train them and have it sim fights against other peoples fighters. OR you can create your own organization booking matches offering contracts etc all with a full economy except it is all with real people not single player.

It's pretty cool

Already is one - World of Mixed Martial Arts, WMMA 3 is the newest one.

You can download real world mod with picture pack and manage any organization in the world pretty much, from Pancrase to the UFC. Guy literally has every fighter from even small promotions.

It's fun to start as a smaller promotion and try and see if you can boost yourself to the level of the UFC over time.
4 is out now. Its a really fun game

There is also an "MMO" style one with other real people called MMATycoon. You can create fighters, train them and have it sim fights against other peoples fighters. OR you can create your own organization booking matches offering contracts etc all with a full economy except it is all with real people not single player.

It's pretty cool

MMArmy > Tycoon

Back