Is Uriah Bad for the UFC

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I understand Uriah is one of the best still but it seems like Uriah doesn't lose to the up and comers but they put Uriah against streaking fighters then Uriah smashes them or has a good fight but at this point it either shows that the division is done or that Uriah is that good just ten steps behind.

Are we talking about Ryan Hall's brother Uriah, or Liz Carmouche's sister Urijah.

He draws attention and often puts on a show so I'd say he is good for the UFC.

He's awesome!

UnimportantQualifiedAlbatross.gif

If youre talking about Faber, he arguably had his best year in 2013 where he was a fighter of the year candidate with that impressive 4-0 and 3 finishes. He hasnt ever been the same post Barao 2 tho. He still knocked off some rising guys but he didnt look very dominant against Caceres, was losing clearly to Cisco before the eyepoke, got shut out against Frankie and Dom and had a very close fight with Saenz.

Fabers knocked off more contenders than any fighter ever from 125-145lbs but i dont think its gonna matter in his next fight. I see Jimmie knocking out Faber and ending his run as a top fighter.

If youre talking about Faber, he arguably had his best year in 2013 where he was a fighter of the year candidate with that impressive 4-0 and 3 finishes. He hasnt ever been the same post Barao 2 tho. He still knocked off some rising guys but he didnt look very dominant against Caceres, was losing clearly to Cisco before the eyepoke, got shut out against Frankie and Dom and had a very close fight with Saenz.

Fabers knocked off more contenders than any fighter ever from 125-145lbs but i dont think its gonna matter in his next fight. I see Jimmie knocking out Faber and ending his run as a top fighter.
Spot on on everything. The only thing I'd argue is that the Edgar fight was more closely contested than the scorecards read.

He beat Gegard man. Losing to Whittaker isn't bad.

I never understood how anyone could dislike Faber. He seems very genuine. He even got Connor to like him a bit during TUF.

Love his style Kyokushin Karate spinning back kick on Moose

Im always a fan of faber. If thats who you are speaking of. Really want him to get a couple wins before he calls it. As far as hall. I think he needs to get a sports psychologist. He is badass but seems like he doesnt want to hurt people and ends up losing.

Is this thread title a Rorschach test to see who people comment on?

I understand Uriah is one of the best still but it seems like Uriah doesn't lose to the up and comers but they put Uriah against streaking fighters then Uriah smashes them or has a good fight but at this point it either shows that the division is done or that Uriah is that good just ten steps behind.

He's good but not nearly as good as you're giving him credit for.

Back