Time for such thread?

- Gilbert Melendez
- Nick Diaz
- Yoel Romero
- Chael Sonnen
- Islam Makhachev
- Tim Means

Welcome back!

Too bad Giblert is coming back to a hungry Barboza.

Time for Romero vs a top 3 guy.

Hoping Makhachev's career heads in the direction I originally thought it would.

Hopefully Nick isn't lame demanding title shots or fights with GSP or something and just takes a decent fight. Dude hasn't won a fucking MMA fight in 5 years lol. And it was a fat LW who got chased up to WW after back to back losses to Frankie.

Romero vs Weidman plz

Till next time...

Some MMA fans are so clinged to the past, no suspension is ever gonna tarnish any legacy. People still want Igor and Alex in the UFC for some reason.

Chael Sonnen, Nick Diaz, Tim Means, these guys are as relevant as the fly here in my office.

And hard to believe it's been 5 years since Diaz vs Penn lol. Holy shit time flies.

Hopefully Nick isn't lame demanding title shots or fights with GSP or something and just takes a decent fight. Dude hasn't won a fucking MMA fight in 5 years lol. And it was a fat LW who got chased up to WW after back to back losses to Frankie.

Romero vs Weidman plz
No need to shit on Diaz' win. At least he wasn't a pussy who needed to take Penn down and hang on for dear life.

Thank you non gay Jesus!!!

And hard to believe it's been 5 years since Diaz vs Penn lol. Holy shit time flies.

Hell yeah. UFC 137 I believe.

Penn_x_Diaz9.gif

Back