Is there any redeeming thing to going to the fights tommorow?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I got 2 tickets. going with my son. I bought the tickets before the card was changed :mad: . Seats are good pretty much mid cage about 15 rows up on the 100 level. I had floor seats last year for Dillasnake-Barao 2 and it sucked ass. Figured this would be a better view. Anything the hardcores would say to look for?

Right now trying some way to justify 450 for 2 tics plus the 10 bucks a beer I will be paying :(

I know on paper this card may look meh, but you never know...

I mean.. UFC 200 was supposed to be unbelievable, and the undercard was better than the main card...

You never know when you'll get a fight like Bosse Vs O'Connell that outshines Rory Vs Wonderboy.. I mean literally nobody thought that would happen...

Anyway, Barboza VS Gil will be fun, the womens fighter are almost always fun (from my experience on average are more entertaining than the men) You might be surprised

Alers, Pepey, Yakovlev, Saenz, N'Gannou, Barboza and some nip slips.

You've got a piss-poor attitude...

Well at least I should be able to see something this time. Last time I paid more to sit on the floor and couldn't see a thing ....... no clue why floor seats are the most expensive I would rather sit in tbe rafters then the floor.

I've heard it said that LSD last for a really long time w/ comparable prices to beer.

It might end up looking like a PRIDE show, which would be pretty sick, no?

yeah it blows the rumble backed out OP. I bought my tickets basically for his fight and Barbosa/gil. really pissed me off seeing rumble in vegas for 200. dude backs out of a fight for family reasons and is vegas 2 wks later. hope tex destroys him at 202

Great seats, best ones, imo.
I feel your pain, I bought tickets for 186 before it got gutted. I'd just go and enjoy yourselves, these smaller cards can be surprisingly good.

Back