If Jon Jones brother tests positive for the same substance(s) in his doping violation...

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does that hurt Jon's case, solidifying they're both cheating using the same methods...

giphy.gif

or possibly show that both their supplements are tainted, and potentially help his case?

giphy.gif

Neither. Nfl won't care what USADA does and viceversa. Already guilty to fans no matter what.

It would be irrelevant

Anyone think the NFL went after Arthur intentionally after finding out about Jon?

tumblr_mrxa58yWQy1sgr493o1_500.gif

Anyone think the NFL went after Arthur intentionally after finding out about Jon?

tumblr_mrxa58yWQy1sgr493o1_500.gif
Nah. May have busted first. Nfl has a long appeal process before anything is announced. Opposite of USADA.

"Yo bro, I got some bomb shit, you need to get in on this"

uBIQoJB.jpg

That would be tough since he's popped for missing the test.

That would be tough since he's popped for missing the test.

Oh I didn't know it was updated yet, assumed it was a failed test

I guess both him and Brock testing for the same thing pretty much means that both their doctors/chemists thought they were ahead of the curve and had the golden fix. Meanwhile the Jones bros probably share the same one with that NFL $

maybe someone poisined the water at the Johnson home

NFL rarely releases the substance players pop positive for.

It's also stupid to fail a NFL test. They get a 30 day notice of any drug test. If they fail that, then only are they subject to 'random testing'

NFL rarely releases the substance players pop positive for.

It's also stupid to fail a NFL test. They get a 30 day notice of any drug test. If they fail that, then only are they subject to 'random testing'
No shit? Fuck I wish the real world worked like that.....

Back