just watched the weigh ins LOL

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Anyone notice a missing highlight when they're previewing the Holm vs schleveneneko fight?

1:55

EDIT: this guy has a stefan boner

Screenshot_2016-07-22-21-05-42.png Screenshot_2016-07-22-21-05-38.png Screenshot_2016-07-22-21-05-29.png

Last edited by a moderator:
fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

UFC trying to pretend Ronald Rousey doesn't even exist now. Lulz.

Holly headkicked her into 2017.

it's only fair for the sherdog GOAT, GUERNICA, to weigh in on this one.
It's nice to see some game ass chicks in there! It reminded me or Robbie/Rory after the round! More proof that wmma does not need ronda to hype a fight. I hope it lives up to that staredown!

This is gonna be good!

#GUERNICAbless
Annnnnnd ignore, it was mildy amusing for a short while, you creepy fuck.

Surprised they didn't show it there. Have seen that KO a lot leading up to this fight.

Annnnnnd ignore, it was mildy amusing for a short while, you creepy fuck.
If we could stay on topic please?

I'm just saying that that stare down was way better than this, "I just want to compete bs," that a lot of guys do. I'm not saying you have to disrespect your opponent but a little gamesmanship goes a long way.

Call your mom and tell her the sherdog GOAT, GUERNICA just made ya famous.

<20>

#GUERNICAbless

Ronda's psychologist has told Ronda to move on. So she's asked dana and co to scrap all footage of it from the records.

If we could stay on topic please?

I'm just saying that that stare down was way better than this, "I just want to compete bs," that a lot of guys do. I'm not saying you have to disrespect your opponent but a little gamesmanship goes a long way.

Call your mom and tell her the sherdog GOAT, GUERNICA just made ya famous.

<20>

#GUERNICAbless
GOAT? lol dude you ain't fit to shine my Sherdog Poster of the Year statue

Anyone notice a missing highlight when they're previewing the Holm vs schleveneneko fight?

1:55

LMAO I knew what it would be when I clicked it. Wonder if Ronda contractually requested it?

Did they seriously not show the headkick heard around the world. If so, that is pathetic.

LMAO I knew what it would be when I clicked it. Wonder if Ronda contractually requested it?

Oh calm down you fucking vultures.. they showed the Ronda KO first thing at 22:00
Get some lotion and wack away

What a terrible card. I'll watch but really only care about Gilbert and Barboza.

Where's Tate submitting Holly the fuck out?
Doesn't help your cause. Holly went out like a damn soldier! She lost but much respect for not tapping! Makes you wonder about guys like gsp who tap to strikes or leprechaunnor tapping instantly when the going gets tough!

#GUERNICAbless

Back