Are you more pro clean sport or are you more anti cheating??

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because in Pride peds were legal. Therfore it was not cheating to use them.

Then you have some people who are vehemently anti drug. Especially peds. They may be ok with Marijuana use but not peds. Which in my mind. Makes no sense. Why wouldn't you want to take something that makes you stronger, faster, more endurance etc.

So where do you stand? Are you more pro clean sport? Or more anti cheating? because under rule set. Drugs are illegal. They are forbidden. Therefore illegal. Therfore it's cheating.

Or would you be anti ped in any case? Like if Tomorrow by some miracle the UFC does Pride style testing where peds simply aren't tested for anymore. It's allowed in the rules. Therfore not cheating. Which would make you stop supporting the UFC because they are clearly pro ped/drugs

I'm always going to be anti prohibition. If the fighters want to use. Which they have shown time and time again that they do. Who are we to tell a bunch of adults what they can and can't do? They're the ones going in there and doing the fighting. It should be what they want. When the people say we need to protect the fighters from themselves. Bullshit. That's what a fascist would say. I don't get off on telling adults what they can and can't do. Especially when it's not hurting anyone.

I just feel the fighters who use peds don't want their opponents using them so they have a clear edge over them. Thats blatant cheating. That's why these fighters who get popped never start a pro ped campaign. Jones has 2 years on the shelf. Something can keep him occupied. And he will have support from people who are like me who don't really care about ped use. The only ones in open support of peds are a retired 52 year old Ken Shamrock and Josh Barnett. Not enough support behind it especially with how many fighters have clearly shown they want to use peds.

Last edited:
Definitely more anti-cheating.

Cheating is a flaw in character, taking peds is not, unless of course, there's a rule against it which is the case right now.

Definitely more anti-cheating.

Cheating is a flaw in character, taking peds is not, unless of course, there's a rule against it which is the case right now.
That's where I am on the issue. If peds are legal. That's not cheating. Use all you want.

I Don't like eye pokes or estrogen blockers.

pro drugs.

anti skin cream, tainted supplements and TAP WATER!

I think that PEDs shouldn't be demonized but I'm against cheating, so I'm against using them when prohibited but I disagree with them being prohibited.

I think that PEDs shouldn't be demonized but I'm against cheating, so I'm against using them when prohibited but I disagree with them being prohibited.
This is exactly where I stand on the issue. Exactly. Peds are going through its own era of "Reefer Madness" style propaganda at the moment.

Anti chrating

Since PEDs are unwritten rule, I care about cheating like eyepieces, fencegrabs, groin strikes and such

My issue with PED's is the unknown effects on reproductive health for guys who want to have a family later in life. I worry that even if you get your sperm count back up using other drugs, could you be increasing your chances of having children with physical and mental health issues? You are really messing with nature.

its not cheating when everyone is doin it sunshine

Anti cheating & I'm sure that'll be almost everyone's opinion

Interesting that ts thinks you must be anti something. Being anti has obvious negative connotations...

I'm not anti this, or anti that

I am "pro" fair clean sport

Pro level playing field.

And the preferable option is without drugs.

That's awefully considerate of you. Don't be so worried though because the world is getting overpopulated. Nothing wrong with sterilizing cheaters.... On a side note, i wish we could sterilize welfare bums

Sterility is one thing, but I am talking about tragic and intractable mental and physical health problems

Back