Germaine de Randaime vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
Nick Hein vs. Tae Hyun Bang
Scott Askham vs. Jack Hermansson

Fight Pass Early Prelims:

Brad Pickett vs. Henry Briones
Nicolas Dalby vs. Peter Sobotta
Leandro Issa vs. Taylor Lapilus
Jarjis Danho vs. Christian Colombo

Now that the UFC FIght Night 93 card, live from Hamburg Germany is completed, what do you guys think? Like most of my other rate the card threads the bout order for this card has not yet been determined and the one I made here is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? Judging it purely by the Main Card, it isn't bad at all for a Fight Pass event. I'm not mad at it. The prelims are a bit lackluster but I think Khabilov and GDR will show out with good performances and I'm also anticipating Jack Hermansson's debut, he's a really good prospect. Rating this card, keeping in mind to scale it with Fight Pass shows, I give it a 7-7.5/10. What do you think?

8/10. Nice blend of old and new, hopefully Gus and Khabilov pull it together

I thought Reza was fighting Rustam, did he get arrested for stealing women's handbags again?

My boy Gustafson should be main event but whatever....

Excited to see Latifi, GdR, Waterson, Askham, and the newcomer Hermansson.

10/10

I definitely am watching this.
9/10 in relative terms to the crappy cards they give Fox

good card (main card only) no interest ever in the prelims

Arlovski and Gustafsson alone make cards a 10 for me. That main card is legit good though.

Why dafuq are Bader and Gus on the same card but not fighting each other? I guess both want a confidence builder.

4/10...Maybe 6/10 if the two top 10 LHW's on the card were fighting each other

7/10. Entire main card is recognizable. Hein, Bang, GDR, Rustam, Pickett, Sobotta, Dalby. Sounds like a good ol' fashioned free Euro card.

I wouldn't mind it but I think they're gonna give him a shot at a top 10 guy after beating Pearson.
Yeah I think Rustam might be able to beat him as well not sure they'd want that.

Back