FS1 Prelims:

Court McGee vs. Dominique Steele
Viktor Pesta vs. Marcin Tybura
David Teymur vs. Jason Novelli
Teruto Ishihara vs. Horacio Gutierrez

Fight Pass Prelims:

Cub Swanson vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
Chase Sherman vs. Justin Ledet

Now that the UFC FN 92 card is complete, and unlike most of my other Rate The Card threads, this bout order is actually confirmed. What do you guys think about this card going down August 6th? It isn't terrible. The UFC playing hardball with another good fight having is headline Fight Pass in Swanson/Kawajiri, that one as the co-main of the Main Card instead of on Fight Pass would make the card look a lot better as a whole. I'm not mad at the prospect vs. prospect main events but I also think it would be kind of cool if they had cards on say, a Friday Night where they had cards to feature prospect headliners like these. My rating for this would be a 5.5-6/10. What do you think?

10/10 would watch

Best main event in like last 5-6 months, excitement-wise

Plus it has fighters I'm either a big fan of,or interested in seeing where their careers will go to. Moroz,Ponz,Teruto.

Is Alex Caceres headlining any event weird to anyone else?

5/10 and that's generous. It's free, its got some names but a lot of "who vs who?" kind of matches. Hopefully it turns out like FN Sioux Falls. These weak-on-paper cards can surprise us.

4/10, Yair vs. Caceres should have been a 3 round fight on a PPV. They're rushing Yair and now he's going to lose.

Its weird to me that the fight pass headliner is a better fight than the main event.

Give the card as a whole a 5.5

2/10. Terrible card.

5/10 and that's generous. It's free, its got some names but a lot of "who vs who?" kind of matches. Hopefully it turns out like FN Sioux Falls. These weak-on-paper cards can surprise us.
Pretty much what I came to post. Weak on paper but it might deliver. Nobody ever knows about things like these. Definitely can't go past 5/10 though. Basically mediocre in every way.

Yair is my favourite fighter to watch but this shit is terrible

4/10, Yair vs. Caceres should have been a 3 round fight on a PPV. They're rushing Yair and now he's going to lose.
Giving Yair Alex Caceres is rushing him or slotting him as a Main Event is rushing him?

Every time the same, when everyone is bitching about a card on sherdog it's gonna be an awesome card like FN91.

billbored.gif

It may become the new trend, putting prospects as headliners. I'm not necessarily opposed to it. Gabrandt vs. Almeida was awesome.
Yeah but unnecessary, why put a fight like that as a 5 rounder when it won't even go 3?

Back