TJ Dillashaw / Bang Ludwig bow

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What is the name of this move? It is fantastic :)

a>

17tdtf

Look at all this great shit Ludwig is blessing the internet sphere with... Dude is a gift to martial arts straight up. He did some AMAZING things with TAM, the way he built those guys was just next level. They literally all looked like they could be champions when he was there.

Yet everyone took the Faber/TAM side after they split, but forgets that TAM hired another striking coach afterwards and that guy left within months too. War bang

I love how dorky the guy is. He's a legit badass, but so damn nerdy.

Look at all this great shit Ludwig is blessing the internet sphere with... Dude is a gift to martial arts straight up. He did some AMAZING things with TAM, the way he built those guys was just next level. They literally all looked like they could be champions when he was there.

Yet everyone took the Faber/TAM side after they split, but forgets that TAM hired another striking coach afterwards and that guy left within months too. War bang

Dude has issues.

Kampmann left because nobody in their right mind wants to live in Sacramento.

the whole flavor of the video was good. useful techniques, and I certainly got a kick out of the bow.

Most of these idiots just follow whatever Conor says, even tho Conor probably doesn't believe half the shit he says lol.

What TJ did was fine, he made the best move for him and his family. That gym completely went to shit after Bang left.

Dude, Sausage Party looks hilarious. Aug 12 needs to hurry

Looks more like
giphy.gif

That's how people react if they see me on the street

Uriah fired Bang because Ludwig was selling peanut butter out of his gym and wouldn't let him in on the action.

Back