Nick Diaz is a boring fighter

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm just going to say it right now, huge fan of his fights where he came in actually trying to engage and not just throwing his hands up.

His last few performances in the octagon have been so underwhelming that I actually had to stop watching mid-fight out of sheer misery.

Anderson just had a FOTY candidate with Bisping, yet people want to blame Silva for being the boring fighter in that fight.

Nick has been in some awesome fights, but based off of his last few....he's been basically a blanket version of a striker.

His brother and him have similair styles, yet even when guys don't stand in front of Nate, he still makes a fight out of it. Nick should do the same

Last edited:
he literally wants opponents to stand in front of him. he is great once it hits the ground (or if opponents stand in front of him stationary)

Nick is exciting when things are going his way. Don't get me wrong, I love Nick, but it's the truth.

The fight with BJ was great. Can't blame him for the GSP foght though, and the Silva fight was just weird

But this guys fights against prime ago I and Paul Daley were some of the most exciting fights I've ever seen

AST3OfM.gif

** In before someone tells me this is Nate and not Nick.

Nick is exciting when things are going his way. Don't get me wrong, I love Nick, but it's the truth.

Hell, even his fight with Daley where things werent going his way was awesome. Now he just thinks he's too good to take certain fights for some reason. I want to see him come in down to engage in fight and not just wait for the other person to engage. He is exciting when he wants to fight

He is good for fighters the type of Paul Daley, who charge forward and dont move a lot.

120wrestling is a boring poster.

Yeah look at the Anderson Silva fight the guy dead basically nothing, made a fool of himself. Basically he wants you to stand in the pocket against the fence so he can T off, if not he is lazy and won't do anything.

The fight with BJ was great. Can't blame him for the GSP foght though, and the Silva fight was just weird

But this guys fights against prime ago I and Paul Daley were some of the most exciting fights I've ever seen

Yeah for sure, BJ fight was good. Condit fight was underwhelming regardless of the technical showcasing, I'll let the GSP one slide since he does that to everyone, and the Silva fight was honestly a snooze fest.

I just think he stopped caring his last few fights. But Nate came back as motivated as ever last December so hopefully it's rubbed off on Nick.

Nick Diaz is definitely overrated when it comes to how entertaining he is. Nate Diaz is a lot more exciting to watch in my opinion.

Back