Prediction: Conor will destroy Nate and will make it look easy

CasterMard

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The roles from the first fight have reversed. When they first fought Conor not only fought Nate, but he fought time and expectations, as he bought his own hype while Nate had nothing to lose. Conor's inention was never to only win a fight but to do it in spectalular fashion in shortest period possible.

As I watch their recent videos I see Nate buying his own hype and taking Conor lightly, Nate seems to embracing a role of a superstar and forgetting how he got there in the first place which might be detrimental. McGregor will surely show up with better game plan this time, so don't be surprised to see RDA-Nate again. Not necessarily reliant on leg kicks, but overall domination in general, let's not forget Diaz is one dimensional grinder who doesn't like to be put out of his comfort zone. In his comfort zone he excelles but it's unlikely he'll get there again with Conor's proper preparation and full utilization of firepower.

I think it's going to be a lot closer, not sure who takes it though. Looking forward to 202 way more now that it's drawing closer

<7>

The roles from the first fight have reversed. When they first fought Conor not only fought Nate, but he fought time and expectations, as he bought his own hype while Nate had nothing to lose. Conor's inention was never to only win a fight but to do it in spectalular fashion in shortest period possible.

As I watch their recent videos I see Nate buying his own hype and taking Conor lightly, Nate seems to embracing a role of a superstar and forgetting how he got there in the first place which might be detrimental. McGregor will surely show up with better game plan this time, so don't be surprised to see RDA-Nate again. Not necessarily reliant on leg kicks, but overall domination in general, let's not forget Diaz is one dimensional grinder who doesn't like to be put out of his comfort zone. In his comfort zone he excelles but it's unlikely he'll get there again with Conor's proper preparation and full utilization of firepower.
<18><18><18>

Well your prediction is not very good.

I hear you.

I-give-up-gif.gif

To much thinking, we won't know until fight is over.

Prediction: Conor will destroy... his reputation after getting lit up by Diaz worst than the first fight.

<bball1>i wipe my ass with your prediction....Skrap pack 4 life

Yeah that fucking full camp Nate is gonna really suck compared to Cabo Nate. That is what has reversed buddeh.

Good luck with that though.

Theres been atleast 15 of these "conor will destroy nate this time" threads in the past month.

The only point of reference to judge how this Fight goes is the first Fight. Based on that you're prediction comes across as nutthuggery :))

Nate comes to fight. He doesn't do any hype or buy into any hype including his own.

Prediction: no

EDIT: Which dimension is his one dimension? Southpaw boxing the shit out of you or submitting dudes from his back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back