Conor's coach predicts he wins in 4th round

WHat was his prediction for the last fight? LOL

WHat was his prediction for the last fight? LOL

Who cares, this guy also predicted that Gunny would submit Maia.
Didn't Conor also predict he wins in the first round before their first fight?

Don't gas Conor, keep it standing and try not to get touched... but that's not happening. I bet Conor goes for the flash KO again and gets burned.

Conor went from Mystic Mac to Mystic Tap, i dont think they are in a position to make predictions.

giphy.gif
Perhaps, WHO I AM FUCKING KIDDING DIAZ IS GONNA MAKE HIM INTO A NCAA DIVISION 2 WRESTLER

Decent video.

McGregor haters above once again showing why they're the annoying pariahs of MMA.

TotalInfamousFrigatebird.gif
WellmadeMadHorsechestnutleafminer.gif
conor_mcgregor_vs_nate_diaz_ufc_196_highlights.gif
ImmediateMasculineHog.gif
DearestBestGrunion.gif
mcgslap3.gif

Mcgregor will break just like last fight. I expect Nate to do what he's always done, Nate will run a pace on him that Mcgregor won't able to maintain. I expect more cage work with dirty boxing, ground fighting, boxing at range, all in order to drain that tiny gas tank. When Mcgregor starts to fade, Nate will be up on him like stink on shit.

TotalInfamousFrigatebird.gif
WellmadeMadHorsechestnutleafminer.gif
conor_mcgregor_vs_nate_diaz_ufc_196_highlights.gif
ImmediateMasculineHog.gif
DearestBestGrunion.gif
mcgslap3.gif

Mcgregor will break just like last fight. I expect Nate to do what he's always done, Nate will run a pace on him that Mcgregor won't able to maintain. I expect more cage work with dirty boxing, ground fighting, boxing at range, all in order to drain that tiny gas tank. When Mcgregor starts to fade, Nate will be up on him like stink on shit.
Conor was head hunting and desperately trying to ko Diaz, I doubt he's going to do this again. If he goes back to his roots and gets his cardio in order, it's going to be a bad night for Diaz.

War of attrition won't favor Conor.

after the fight: "We win or we learn, we will be back"

Back